Badger's Aviation Officer Application

TailoredBadger

What is your ingame name?: Badger

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216252845

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Koga/Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: As an Aviation Officer, I will not only assist the command of the SF to the best of my ability, but also, both during events and during times of inaction, making it clear who should have the priorities for taking to the skies; with the Starfighter Corps taking precedent. Also, I am often available to provide a presence between the hours of 10AM - 5PM EST, so that I can assist the SF for long periods of time.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I intend to assist SF as much as possible and the vast amount of my time on the server has been serious and respects the rules and the restrictions of RP and I have never been arrested, however, should any of my superiors decide that my behavior or actions as an Aviation Officer is in some way inappropriate or improper, I understand that I will be stripped of my role and I will accept such a decision.

Why do you want this rank?: I would like this position in order to assist and advice the Starfighter Corps in their duties and also performing relatively menial asks for SF command such as updating the rosters and performing tryouts.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Of course.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To manage all air traffic, direct starfighter deployment and to help SF in its day-to-day operations.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• BadAim locked this topic