SCP addition idea - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: It has no number, it's unofficial and i created it having no clue on how to post it or what number to provide it with

2. Link(s) to playermodels: it would require a custom PM, though it wouldn't be much and i'd asume it would not take a lot of space

3. Link(s) to sweps: none

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? invincible

5. Why should we add this SCP? it'd be a fun experiment for light containment and a usefull option for beginner researchers

6. Basic summary of the SCP: it's a man stuck inside of a VHS tape, if the tape is playing you can watch him walk around a house, he can also see you, and you can enter the TV to be in the show until you leave (downside: may require custom textures since it's a black and white film but thats optional)

7. Extra information: Here the SCP file i created for the SCP, it details everything i thuaght of. It was made in Microsoft Word just letting you know in case you dont have microsoft word. If you want to post this SCP to the foundation wiki, just tell me, i wont mind but i'd like to know if you did 

SCP Document (WIP).docx

Hammer would you like to be moved to suggestions??????

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

29 minutes ago, HammerJack1 24/7 said:

i guess so, i just saw someone else post an scp here, the butt ghost i think they posted

so do i get moved or do i gotta repost?

I’ll move it. But the but scp is a joke. Not actual suggestion. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support, reasons stated above.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...