Map alterations (light containment) - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - The tesla gates on the map are a little annoying, i was hoping you could add a red/green light indicating when they are active

Why should we add it? - to avoid people from just walking into active tesla gates

What are the advantages of having this? - even though they are mostly off, if they were ever on, it not like we would notice unless there was an indication

Who is it mainly for? - MTF, Security, Researcher, D-class

Links to any content - n/a

+support, but i dont believe that its possible.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Kumandant said:

Isn't the point of a Tesla Gate to catch enemies such as Class-D and SCPs off guard?

Adding a light would make the gates less like a defense, and more of a mild inconvenience.

I mean... Especially for security, when I'm  leaving d block or something the amount of times I have been shocked because I'm so used to them being off is insane.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

-Support 

While adding a light would make it so that less people run through a active Tesla the point of Tesla gates is to catch D-class off guard and help recontain SCPs also people can just say in /foundation that Tesla gates are active so all foundation know they are active while D-class CI and SCPs don’t know.

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

55 minutes ago, Protege said:

-Support 

While adding a light would make it so that less people run through a active Tesla the point of Tesla gates is to catch D-class off guard and help recontain SCPs also people can just say in /foundation that Tesla gates are active so all foundation know they are active while D-class CI and SCPs don’t know.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

3 hours ago, Protege said:

-Support 

insert cliched signature 

4 hours ago, Protege said:

-Support 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-support

You should be checking that it's off everytime you cross it. Do it enough and it becomes muscle memory and you never forget to again.

Sincerly,

A Tesla PTSD Survivor

• Laughing 1

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

Honestly this would help so much especially whenever the server goes down or resets as I see researchers and security alike get fried pretty often, I would think it would be a bit difficult to add tho but other than that it would help out a lot

13 minutes ago, Eben said:

Honestly this would help so much especially whenever the server goes down or resets as I see researchers and security alike get fried pretty often, I would think it would be a bit difficult to add tho but other than that it would help out a lot

But it would help out D class and SCPs too, so there would be no point to teslas.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

21 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support

Just do what I do back up before you go through any tesla gate even if you think it's off, simple fix.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-support

• impossible (far as I know)
  • Would require a map edit, if possible

Just test it by getting close first if you think they might be on. It's pretty rare that they actually get turned on, so you shouldn't have to always be body-checking every tesla gate after you test it once or twice

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...