Ransom Price Changes - Accepted

Killer.

Should They Add This?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should President's Ransom Be In The MOTD

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  Add President To Ransom Price List In The MOTD, Right now it's just citizen and PD ranks and there should be a President's Ransom Price

Why should we add it? -  Right now if you kidnap President, no one is sure how much he's worth, and people say $5,000 all though that's unfair because President is very hard to kidnap because he has SS guards most the time or SOMEONE protecting him and only $5,000?

What are the advantages of having this? - For A Clear view of the Ransom Price for President in the MOTD

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content -  N/A

They could also change the prices around, because right now the economy has a lot of money and the average player has around 10 mil, so I mean it wont hurt to raise prices for other jobs as well (but this is mainly for President's Ransom to be added)

ALSO - PD LCPL is not in there, so I guess we go off CPL price for LCPL?

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Yes literally just talking to calamity about this 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Just now, springs.exe said:

Yes literally just talking to calamity about this 

I know i'm in TS ...

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Just now, K1LLER said:

I know i'm in TS ...

Lol

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support 

In general there should be a updated list of what ranks are worth, and also ticket prices should be on the MOTD.

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

10 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Been wanting this forever, but never remembered to suggest it

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, Sion said:

-support

I aint paying more than 5k for some civilian...

This is to add President Ransom, not to raise Prices I just mentioned it in the post, Also Calamity I never mentioned Ticket prices?

4 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support 

In general there should be a updated list of what ranks are worth, and also ticket prices should be on the MOTD.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

18 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

I thought president was originally worth 50k

Nope thats a MSGT in PD or SM in PD, not in the MOTD thats why I suggested this

• 2 weeks later...

+support

How can anyone be against adding the ransom price for one of the most sought out players on the server to kidnap? This post isn't about changing ransom prices, just implementing one for the president. Why would anyone -support this? 

• 3 weeks later...