• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain 

In-Game Name: LT Springs 1L40

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?:  3 weeks 6 days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 7 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel I should be promoted to captain for multiple of reasons is my leadership ability through out my time as LT I have think I have been a great leader for lower ranks and really help them out to the best of my ability. I am also very mature and am professional at all times I'm always doing things to the best of my ability and trying to be the best LT I can be I also give alot of dedication towards the PD and am always making it to the PD meetings assisting with the PD as much as I possibly can. I also think I handle situations very well especially stressful ones like if someone is being corrupt and after watching countless captains do their jobs I think I can follow in their foot steps and do well and help the PD. through out my time as a LT I learned many things about how to be a leader dealing with stressful situations and many more I think its time for me to move onto the next rank and for me to become a captain.   

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Active

Mature

Has Leadership as what I can see

Good luck Springs! 

Edited by K1LLER
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

24 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good luck Springs! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

8 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good luck Springs! 

Hope you get the position. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

- Support 

+Active

- Can be a bit mingy 

- Can muck up a lot 

Springs am sorry but at this time i can see you being a Captain all tho you are pretty active i still cant see the maturity of a Captain in you and i have saw you mess up a few Situations 

But Good Luck 

-Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png