NO

In-Game Name: Max Wayne

SteamID (If not available put N/A): 76561198798604707

Rank You are Applying For: LT

Current Rank: LPARA

How long have you been in your current rank?:  A week or 2 now

How long have you been in EMS?:  would be around 5 or 6 weeks unsure though

What timezone are you in?: CS

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof):  4000_screenshots_20200208184249_1.thumb.jpg.02aa5e53e3de74a2732d71af2dc8522a.jpg

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum):  I should be promoted because i am hard working and dedicated to my work here in ems. I am a person who won't give up and would do anything to make sure everyone is fine and if not than help them become better. I should also be promoted because i could help in deciding what may be good or not in the dept by inputting my ideas. I should also be promoted because i am always active and always interacting with others in EMS. Being LT would not only benefit EMS But it could help Advance it with ideas and things that seem fit and great for the rp environment. Some things I could bring are Ideas, Rp ideas,  Help make rp inside the hospital realistic and very organized, i can help Members Fast and efficiently,   and last of all i can help create new sub-divisions for EMS. This department is great and is already top notch but with me in the command force i can help improve Ems Even more 

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes 

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes 

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Of course, Yes

Again, that is the format you must follow. You must know the SOP and how to do things properly and efficiently. If accepted, Command will test you to see if you are fit for the position. If they believe you are not, they can deny you for valid reasons only. 

Edited by Blackcat

Mostly + Support

+Friendly and good at the job.
+Understands the SOP and rules
+Active

-Has only been in the department for a month (1 month and 1 Day when the app was posted), and only been at his current rank for a quarter of that.

~ [LT] Niko Bellic [LT-1]

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+ Support

- Understands Standard Operation Procedure and Server Rules.

- Active and Mature

- Has never been struck.

- Great Guy

• Application could use a little bit of

work.

- Meets LT App Guidelines.

Overall, I believe you would make a good Lieutenant in the Department of Emergency Medical Services. 

- Deputy Ender, DR-2

EMS Complaints, Attendance, Applications and Meetings Team (probably forgot something)

First Response High Command

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- Awaiting Community/Department Feedback -

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Hold on I forgot what I was going to say............Oh right YES YES YES YES YES AND .......YES 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU NEED TO APPLY 

You should have been lt a long time ago you are hardworking and a very nice person and I thing you deserve the rank. GOOD LUCK ITS A YES FROM ME 

-BigBoiOmar

6 hours ago, Asuka said:

Mostly + Support

+Friendly and good at the job.
+Understands the SOP and rules
+Active

-Has only been in the department for a month (1 month and 1 Day when the app was posted), and only been at his current rank for a quarter of that.

~ [LT] Niko Bellic [LT-1]

yes

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

👔
5 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

- Active and Mature

- Has never been struck.

- Great Guy

work.

Overall, I believe you would make a good Lieutenant in the Department of Emergency Medical Services. 

- Deputy Ender, DR-2

EMS Complaints, Attendance, Applications and Meetings Team (probably forgot something)

First Response High Command

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Gonna go against the others and doing -support

Activity dropped recently, only been a LPA for 8 days at time this was posted. Should have checked roster instead of guessing

Lacks attention to detail as can be seen in the post

Only been in EMS a little over a month (was trained 1/29)

Talks about all these ideas but I dont recall him making many suggestions

He is an FTO but he hasnt even trained anyone for EMS

At this moment I do not believe he is ready for LT. Give it a few weeks and we shall see

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 3/3/2020 at 10:27 AM, Ender said:

+ Support

- Active and Mature

- Has never been struck.

- Great Guy

work.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...