Should be required to use turn signals - Denied

Quangasaurusrex

What you want to see? - Not using turn signals should be a ticketable and pulloverable offense

Why should we add it? - It's literally a national law

What are the advantages of having this? - It's literally a national law - RP

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - ALT + Left/Right click. It's not difficult.

And before anyone goes "Oh not everyone knows how to do it", that's the whole point of a traffic stop - TEACHING THEM. Not everyone knows how to turn on their headlights and yet we can pull over for that.

• Like 1

+/- Support

I think it should be enforced but not required because it's hella hard finding unused binds in gmod

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, soulness said:

+/- Support

I think it should be enforced but not required because it's hella hard finding unused binds in gmod

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

11 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

4 hours ago, Ender said:

5 hours ago, soulness said:

5 hours ago, Jayden said:

+/- Support

Like Jayden said I think it should be enforced but not required.

Something that should be "enforced" and "not required" are contradictory statements. One cannot enforce something that does not exist.

If a keybind is not binded, then the person can bind it.

+support 

They are there for a reason and ever car should have one (Excluding the Patty Wagon)

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

Changing to a +Support , I agreed with Jayden but somehow got confused with what he said.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- support

If you think Im using indicators when blasting with my lights on, think again. You should also make headlights mandatory if you make turn signals

and does this mean we will see 'not using turn signal' warns?..

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

30 minutes ago, Sion said:

- support

If you think Im using indicators when blasting with my lights on, think again. You should also make headlights mandatory if you make turn signals

I thought the same exact thing when I first saw this, but he’s not trying to make it an MOTD rule, it’s more for RP. If you don’t use turn signals you can get pulled over and or ticketed. 

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

-Support

•Not needed

•Majority of people aren’t familiar with VCMod

•The server is Semi-SeriousRP

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

8 hours ago, Freeze said:

I mean cops already can do this, they just needa RP it out

Not according to Alton, Myan, or Matthew.

6 hours ago, Bandit99 said:

-support 

Some people don’t even know how to use them

On 3/2/2020 at 6:02 PM, Quangasaurusrex said:

And before anyone goes "Oh not everyone knows how to do it", that's the whole point of a traffic stop - TEACHING THEM. Not everyone knows how to turn on their headlights and yet we can pull over for that.

6 hours ago, Northy said:

•Not needed

With this logic, then laws should not be enforced. 

9 hours ago, Sion said:

- support

This literally makes no sense.

• Head Admin
23 hours ago, Sion said:

- support

I still stop people for not having headlights on..

Forklift_Signature.png

just pull them over anyways   you dont need this   whole suggestion   if some ones breaking  road laws lmaoo if i was you i would delete this because you can pull people over for this and ticket them 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I would love this extra roleplay and makes it look realistic but in my opinion I just don't think you can force someone to use something that may be broken. I know some people have problems using their turn signals either something small or big. It's just how I feel about this situation. With this said I just don't feel like you should be shoving someone in that type of roleplay just because some people cannot actually use turn signals, and will probably get irritated about it. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

I am not using a blinker every single turn I take when you are out driving for hours on end using blinkers is just annoying and sometimes they don’t work and the siren or lights turn on and I am just sitting at the stop sign looking like a retard.