What do you do when you aren’t on gmod

Zero X

I was sitting in class on the forums and thinking if you work at a job what do you do? If you go to college what do you major in? If you aren’t in college what grade are you in or what do you do? I am quite curious.

5 minutes ago, Masterson said:

I go to school.. I sleep.. I come home play gmod.. I sleeep… I go to school.. I sleep... I come home play gmod.. Pretty simple if you ask me 

Sounds weirdly similar to mine

I go to university, I go to work, I Gmod, I sleep then repeat for the next like 3 years.

I usually draw or just do absolutely nothing. 

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

10 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Sounds weirdly similar to mine

I go to university, I go to work, I Gmod, I sleep then repeat for the next like 3 years.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

34 minutes ago, Masterson said:

I go to school.. I sleep.. I come home play gmod.. I sleeep… I go to school.. I sleep... I come home play gmod.. Pretty simple if you ask me 

What do you eat?

College, work, gmod, that's about it

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

College, work, girlfriend, family, church. Time management is key when you want to do all of this and relax as well. Get ahead in school and it's always easier in college.

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

School school school school school school school robotics school school school

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I do furry shit when not on GMOD. And sometimes when on GMOD. Also training as volunteer firefighter go to college 2 nights a week for EMT class

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• 4 weeks later...