SCP 106 Femur Noise Radius Increase. - Denied

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? - For the femur breaker noise to be heard from the entire facility.

Why should we add it? - While playing as 106, often times the player is too involved with chasing people and having fun to notice the chat. This often causes confusion and arguments. Allowing the femur breaker to be heard facility wide will allow 106 to react better to an audible que. This will also be more realistic.

What are the advantages of having this? - Massively reduce femur confusion. Increased ambience.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 106, people containing him.

Links to any content -

Yea as was said, i dont believe that this is possible as the  Femur sound is a part of the map.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 3/2/2020 at 6:13 AM, Catsro said:

I think that this suggestion couldn't be added unless there was a map edit.

This could be put in the new map thats under dev. +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||