Propane Event Team Application

Propane

In-Game Name: Propane

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82643249

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: CI SGM/Janitor/Surgeon(resigned)/ Security CPL

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8-9, I have studied SCP's that interest me (along the main ones) and I am constantly expanding my knowledge of the lore.
(EDIT)

I have further expanded my lore knowledge on both SCP's and Groups of Interest, so a definite 9/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  Not at all, but there's always time for training.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8-10 weekdays im on for usually 1-3 hours and weekends on average 5 (EDIT)

I've decided to focus more on school so my activity has decreased to a 7-8 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 3 from when I was new to the server/just came from playing DarkRP and the transition to a more serious RP didn't end well.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I belive I would be a good event team member since over time I have went out of my way to join just about every single branch to see how each branch likes to play. Through my experience I would be able to create events that are able to improve RP and find a way to allow each branch to take part in these events. Ever since first discovering the SCP foundation back in 2018 ive always wondered how these SCP's would be like if they truly existed, over time ive thought of possible scenarios for these SCP's, many of these I could easily see implemented as events. I have participated in a few events (not many pop up while im on) and I understand how these events usually play out, I also learned that when events pop up, new players usually join them. I was one of these players and the events make you feel more urged to continue playing, I would like to join the event team to share this feeling with new/old players aswell.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An example of an Event I would create is that Task Force Tau-9 have been turned into followers of SCP 2662 due to being too close to "Young Cthulu" for 6 months. During a bi-annually check on members of Tau-9, Task Force Tau-9 eliminated the personal. The reason for this breach would be SCP 2662 had a sudden change of mind (possibly due to puberty) and had suddenly become hostile. SCP 2662 and 5 members of Tau-9 will then plan their offence in the theatre on surface and continue to enter the facility in hopes of recruiting sentient SCP's (due to SCP 2662 only being armed with a sword, technical will need to fix Gate A doors since that is how he will enter and SCP cc's. Janitorial will be in charge of cleaning up fallen rubble. Medical will be in charge of helping victims/people fallen under rubble. Research will try to see why SCP 2662 acted such violently/accepted his followers).
SCP 2662- 1250hp, armed with a sword
Tau-9 Soldier- 200hp, 175 armor, AK47, Browning Auto
Tau-9 Medic- 175hp, 175 armor, ACR, Five-5
If SCP 2662 and his followers successfully extract the SCP's, he will then attempt to sell certain SCP's that he deems unfit for his team back to Foundation/CI, with the highest bidder winning (profits evenly split among each participant). If they die during their raid then event will end.(In case of soldiers being captured they will have cyanide, if suicide failed then they will be told to just praise SCP 2662 and say nothing else).

Event edit (lore friendly)

SCP 2662 has been temporarily moved into the HCZ Panic room due to a natural disaster at his original place of containment. A group 10 religous followers have decided to attempt to breach SCP 2662. CI can decide to team with the followers,  betray them, or just ignore them. SCP 2662 must be guarded by 3-5 Tau 9 members. If someone spends 45+ minutes with SCP 2662 they must attempt to breach SCP 2662.

Religious Follower- AK47, Tec-9, XM, 175hp, 150ap 

(7 total)

Religious Medic- M4A4, Deagle, Medkit 150hp, 150ap, 

(3 total)

Tau-9 Soldier- ACR, Five-Nine, Sawed off, 175hp, 175ap 

(3 total)

Tau-9 Medic- P90, Five-Nine, 150hp, 125ap, Medkit 

(1 total)

SCP 2662- Keys, 1500hp

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: I have read the Guidelines many times over.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? Hard question, overall my favorite types of SCP's are the multi-dimensional SCP's such as SCP-354, and how an entire team of adventurers to the other side were just erased from existence. SCP-3008, Gives many great stories and describes how humans would likely act in the face of hopelessness. The fact that the "workers" just ignore people that they just killed and the way they are able to trace even a small trace of their own meat is, well, terrifying. Yet in the end my overall favourite SCP has to be SCP-507, my reasoning is that with SCP-507, there are almost endless possibilities. I have read (from what I know of) every single story of SCP-507, and how he is explained well, yet there is no reason he should be forced to randomly hop dimensions with a 2 week cooldown. The lore with SCP-507 is endless, with the many visits to "The Smiling Man", the stories of other SCP-507's hopping to our world. Overall I love SCP-507 due to the stories that come with him, and how his ability may never be discovered.

P.S

If needed I have some more lore friendly events as well

I have an Event idea but in lore it was to happen on 12/31/19 so IDK if it would work

Edited by Propane
Updated Event to be more Lore Friendly, Promotions, Read up on Lore, Decrease in Activity, added some P.S's

On 3/4/2020 at 4:29 PM, Jojo's Reference said:

+Support

>Active

>Interesting Event But SCP 2662 is not hostile

>Seems to know Lore

>Few Warns

>I haven't had a bad experience with him

Good Luck!

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 3/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, Jojo's Reference said:

+Support

>Active

>Seems to know Lore

>Few Warns

Good Luck!

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 3/4/2020 at 10:29 PM, Jojo's Reference said:

+Support

>Active

>Seems to know Lore

>Few Warns

Good Luck!

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support, reasoning stated above.

Also, 2662 can turn hostile, the reasoning he was made Keter was because he realised he could manipulate his followers, and his Psychs noticed he got some idea's from that.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Catsro locked this topic