SpadeH False warn appeal- Denied

Max Holland

Your In-game:Max Holland 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:160820176

The admin's name in-game: SpadeH

The admin's steam name (If you know it):idk

What warning did you receive: executing a murder in public 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: ok so tbh this is a weird situation, so someone placed a hit against a ace payday. while trying to find him and ended getting into a shootout with police, i was running trough the lane of tac base and saw ACE my target. i decided since i was already in a shootout that i was going to murder my target whist running from the cops. i thought that the rule of no murder in public was removed along with the base rules. i also asked calamity and he told me that the rule was only added back recently. i also thought it was fine since i was already being chased by police and had thought that the rule was removed. i had no idea that this rule was added back and had no intention of braking the rules i dont want a warn for a genuine mistake.

Any extra information: n/a

F119C919-1DED-4399-B279-C5A60957CA9A.jpeg

Edited by Max Holland

+ Support

- Accident

- In RP Murder

- Correct me if I am wrong but lower-ranking staff cannot warn someone who is higher than them? Was that changed?

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support 

He can't warn you 

Spade was given permission by a Sa but Neutral for me 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-Support

You carried out a hit while I was in a traffic stop.  There was multiple police officers around and it is known that you must be hidden or in a secluded location while carrying out hits.  The rule was never removed, it's just been under Basic Rules, not under the Hitman Section.  The warn is not false, therefor it should stay.  As a Senior Admin, you should be held accountable for your actions and not let off the hook because "You didn't know".

Edited by Northy

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

7 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

- Accident

- In RP Murder

- Correct me if I am wrong but lower-ranking staff cannot warn someone who is higher than them? Was that changed?

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

For those of you who don’t know, staff members can warn other staff that are higher rank with Super Admin permission, which is exactly what happened. Calamity granted permission.

7 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

He can't warn you 

8 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

- Accident

- In RP Murder

15 minutes ago, Zero X said:

+support

20 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

This doesn’t matter if it’s false or not SpadeH is a Trial Moderator! @SpadeH since when can you warn higher ups with out permission? Did you get permission to warn him? I wanna hear it from @SpadeH that he got permission not killer. If so who gave you permission?

spacer.png

First off I know people are saying Tmods cannot warm Senior Admins but @Calamity was called to the sit by myself and he told me to handle the situation as is and I had his permission to warn Max if needed. He also said that he believed that it was a violation of the rules. 
As for the real situation Max was being pursued by government and had a hit on Ace. Ace was in a traffic stop at Tac Base Parking lot when Max tried to execute the hit. I believe you wouldn’t try to kill someone in front of two police officers and general rules state hits must be done in a secluded area. I decided to warn because while I know the rules have been updated it is a staff members job to know the rules especially since we were updated from SMT on it. 

Edited by SpadeH

Shouldn’t he still be warned by calamity? Not you? Even if he did give permission? What was calamity doing that was taking up his time? Also isn’t ace in payday, and calamity is the owner of payday?

46 minutes ago, SpadeH said:

First off I know people are saying Tmods cannot warm Senior Admins but @Calamity was called to the sit by myself and he told me to handle the situation as is and I had his permission to warn Max if needed. He also said that he believed that it was a violation of the rules. 
As for the real situation Max was being pursued by government and had a hit on Ace. Ace was in a traffic stop at Tac Base Parking lot when Max tried to execute the hit. I believe you wouldn’t try to kill someone in front of two police officers and general rules state hits must be done in a secluded area. I decided to warn because while I know the rules have been updated it is a staff members job to know the rules especially since we were updated from SMT on it. 

Edited by soulness

• Head Admin

Going to change this to a Major -Support. He had permission from JMT to warn Max if need be and to me, this would be a warn-able offence for FailRP, Copbait, and violating MOTD section 1, bullet 17:

"Murder and hits may only be done in a secluded place"

@Calamity Can you confirm this?

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Going to change this to a Major -Support. He had permission from JMT to warn Max if need be and to me, this would be a warn-able offence for FailRP, Copbait, and violating MOTD section 1, bullet 17:

thats under the murder   job rules not the hitman rules , but it does state hits cant be in public nvmm  they fixced that sorry buddy    - support 😕

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Yes :)! Spade and the other staff members on at the time needed my input on the situation, under the MOTD I gave my input speaking through the MOTD and what happened. Since it was Spades sit I gave him full permission to do what he felt right in this situation, under the staff handbook SuperAdmins can give permission for lower rankings to warn a higher up. Hopefully other staff members can understand this part of the staff handbook.

Spade made the final decision to warn Max for these actions with the given video evidence to him. With Spades respectful decision within the situation that is what happened. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, soulness said:

Shouldn’t he still be warned by calamity? Not you? Even if he did give permission? What was calamity doing that was taking up his time? Also isn’t ace in payday, and calamity is the owner of payday?

This was a very interesting situation because, Calamity, Mikey and I. Were the 3 highest (non afk) staff members on at the time I think. And the thing was Mikey and I are both UMC. and Calamity is Payday. But Calamity delt with it because he has more experience with this 🙂 

Signature.png

4 hours ago, soulness said:

Calamity chose to let SpadeH decide so it would be as unbiased as possible.

+/- Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Changing to a -support 

Max. Nothing personal but you should of know. Even if it isn't written in the MOTD

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 3/2/2020 at 6:34 AM, Northy said:

-Support

You carried out a hit while I was in a traffic stop.  There was multiple police officers around and it is known that you must be hidden or in a secluded location while carrying out hits.  The rule was never removed, it's just been under Basic Rules, not under the Hitman Section.  The warn is not false, therefor it should stay.  As a Senior Admin, you should be held accountable for your actions and not let off the hook because "You didn't know".

18 hours ago, Sion said:

Changing to a -support 

Max. Nothing personal but you should of know. Even if it isn't written in the MOTD

21 hours ago, Calamity said:

Yes :)! Spade and the other staff members on at the time needed my input on the situation, under the MOTD I gave my input speaking through the MOTD and what happened. Since it was Spades sit I gave him full permission to do what he felt right in this situation, under the staff handbook SuperAdmins can give permission for lower rankings to warn a higher up. Hopefully other staff members can understand this part of the staff handbook.

Spade made the final decision to warn Max for these actions with the given video evidence to him. With Spades respectful decision within the situation that is what happened. 

23 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

- support Breach of Rule 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 3/2/2020 at 1:34 AM, Northy said:

-Support

Changing to a -support from Neutral, clear breach of rules

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

53 minutes ago, K1LLER said:
On 3/2/2020 at 1:34 AM, Northy said:

-Support

Changing to a -support from Neutral, clear breach of rules

I am sorry Max, rules are rules. 

Changing from + Support to - Support. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

Hello Max,

While reading your dispute and other peoples response, it looks like you're in the wrong. Like SpadeH said, you wouldn't execute someone in front of civilians or government officials. Like what it says in the MOTD "Use Common Sense! Act like it is real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!". What Northy said, you should be held for accountable for your actions, you're a Senior Admin, you should know better in these situations. I would expect a new player to do that, not a high staff member. You shouldn't get away with this warn because "You didn't know" it's common sense, Its a rightful warn.

I have nothing personal against you Max, I think you're a great and friendly guy, just what you did, made me make a -support! Also, not sure why a Trial-Moderator warned a Senior Admin, if there was higher ranking staff on such as, Super-Admins, Senior-Admins etc... I guess it does say in the handbook, super-admins can give permission to lower rankings to give out warns to higher staff. But still, I think a higher ranking stuff should of done it, as they were not AFK at the time stating from Masterson.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Like I said before, I have nothing against you Max, just remember to follow the rules and make sure you're using common sense and act like it was a real life scenario.

Kind Regards

Munchies

4/03/2020

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"