EVO4LIFE's MARSOC Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Join MARSOC?

• YES
    • NO

Posted (edited)

What Is Your In-game Name: EVO4LIFE

What Is Your current Rank? (MGYSGT+): Second Lieutenant 2LT

When did you join the United States Marine Corps? Enlisted on January 23rd, 2020

Who Would Like To See You As MARSOC? (Two Officers): USAF VCMDR Jake, USMC FORECON CPT Josh

Why Should We Trust You With Being a MARSOC? (50 Words Min): I can take roleplaying seriously, and will not break character. I will never commit any unnecessary acts, that will terminate my rank and my team. I will enforce seriousness and will take actions to finish a mission and/or event, so it will not be compromised. I will do my best to set a great example for lower and new members to keep it professional.

Why Do You Want To Be MARSOC (75 Words Min): I would love to get into more actions and more seriousness when doing missions and events to get a better experience from different scenarios that will occur.  I'd love to experience different activities from different perspectives. I'd love to help out and encourage others to do their best and work hard to grow to where I've gotten as a great example for others who are soon to become a MARSOC. Joining this branch will give me more improvements to my tactics and seriousness, including leadership as explained, and knowing that I will be looked up to by others I shall continue my positiveness and determination for every second played.

What skills and/or tactics can you bring to MARSOC? I can enforce Comms Communication and will join events or missions the best I could. I will take leadership during any event or mission to keep it disciplined and make sure the mission will be completed.

Have you read the MARSOC Informational and requirements? (You will be tested) Yes, I have

What Is Your Timezone?: Pacific Standard Time

How Often Can You Be On? (How many days/hours a week): 3-5 Hours Weekdays, and Usually 6 Hours on Weekends

Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier? : Yes I am

How many warns do you have? (Can be checked by !Warns) : I have None

Do you have any Active strikes? (If you do, then you will be denied) : That's a Negative

Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your teammates any way necessary?: Yes, I am

Do you understand what will be expected of you as a MARSOC Operator?: Yes, I do

Edited by EVO4LIFE

Posted (edited)

+MAJOR Support

Mature

Good tactics and aim

Respectful 

Is going to be something big in the near future 

Good luck my dude!

Note! You did forget to put a pill on.

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

ImperialRP] | ST 2LT Josh 1424 | ST HVY Assistance Lead Josh | ST Scout Reserve Josh | SF FC Josh 1424 |
PoliceRP] | SCU CPL Josh 1S60 | FBI SSA Josh KGB46 | SM Josh 1A65 |Trooper FSTC Josh 1T93 | Moderator Josh
MilitaryRP]  | Retired US LTC  Retired USDI CPT and USMP MPO | Retired Moderator and WarDog |  | Ex. USAF CPT | Ex. USMC COL  | 

+SUPPORT

-Mature

-Good Combatant

-Follows orders

-Respectful

-Over all fit for role

MilitaryRP 158528419406940488_30_1_30.png.bcf8fec00d16e0b0c7c301afef4aea1a.pngMilitaryRP 

| Former USN ENSIGN Jess | | Former Event Team / Wardog | Former USMC LTC/COL Jess “A smooth sea never made a  skillful sailor.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Hold

Waiting for more +/- Support

United States Marine Corps Vice Commander Pyro

"It's Not A War Crime If You Don't Get Caught"

+Support

Decent app

Active

Good guy

Major + Support 

Honestly you are very active and mature you should have done this a while ago. you deserve being in the special forces

{҉ RU Core Commander | Military Police Director | Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake  {҉

Congratulations you have been Accepted into MARSOC we hope you will serve USMC well and help us on dangerous assignments. Speak to an LTC+ for training. 

-  General Brandon

General Brandon

Former USN SEAL Team 1 LTCMDR| Military RP Ex- Admin | Staff of the Month of April 2020