Nerf of Donator Handguns - Denied

Gunther

What do you want to see? - I would like to see the Donator Handguns be restricted to specific D-Class ranks. "What I'm thinking. Is that we limit the number of jobs that can use it. Like supplier and donation classes. So that their cant be 20 normal d-class constantly rioting with guns. Something like that." -Chief, Senior Admin

Why should we add it? - There is a reason D-Class is a mostly melee-based team, they have no NLR's. We do, so them having weapons that require them to go close-combat is to balance them. However, due to the fact that now most D-Class now have access to Machine pistols and pistols in General, and the fact they do more damage than Diamond rank Colt 1911, Gensec CANNOT hold D-Block now. That is not an exaggeration, even with MTF Support, even with my OPSF that has the Negev, we lost the LCZ and D-Block. We regained it a short while but then lost it again, because D-Class have numbers, have no NLRs, and can hit us without requiring close-combat, making them OP. That is the one thing everyone seems to forget, is that we have one life with a 3 minute NLR. They may not be able to kill us the first or second time, but they have infinite lives with no NLR, making it all the more difficult to keep them contained.

What are the advantages of having this? - D-Class aren't OP and Gensec don't quit the branch. This is the Reznov-Fubar level of rioting and controlling of D-Block.

Who is it mainly for? - Gensec and D-Class

Links to any content -

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support from removing them from D-Class. If D-Class can't have the falcon 2 there is no reason why they should have these weapons, which are arguably stronger.

And the ACM, a 200 100 class, doesn't stand a chance against these weapons, even with an F2000

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support I may be on LOA,but D-Class shouldn't have auto pistols unless it is a CC. At this point Holding D-Class will become next to impossible as D-Classes strength in numbers were bad enough,now they all can buy automatic pistols and destroy GenSec and MTF. If the Falcon 2 Pistol can't be used by D-class,the Titanfal weapons shouldn't be exempt from that same treatment.

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support from removing them from D-Class. If D-Class can't have the falcon 2 there is no reason why they should have these weapons, which are arguably stronger.

And the ACM, a 200 100 class, doesn't stand a chance against these weapons, even with an F2000

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, A Fallout Marine said:

If the Falcon 2 Pistol can't be used by D-class,the Titanfal weapons shouldn't be exempt from that same treatment.

According to Th3 when I asked him, he said its because it has a scope. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-support this is yet another post requesting d class be nerfed to shit. The guns take 9hp per shot... If you can't beat it with an automatic gun then you should seriously reconsider your career in the foundation. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support this is yet another post requesting d class be nerfed to shit. The guns take 9hp per shot... If you can't beat it with an automatic gun then you should seriously reconsider your career in the foundation. 

insert cliched signature 

-support

These new weapons arent hard to deal with at all. The pistols are really only decent when you have pro d-class and even then you get shredded and have a 1 in 10 chance of killing an OFC.Also if youre dying to D-Class with less than a total of 200 hit points with a pistol, when you have heavy or medium weaponry ,you wanna consider training in combat.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+/- Support (in a way)

While I do agree they need a slight nerf, requesting an all out removal of them from dclass is ridiculous. In my opinion you guys are overdue to learn how to adapt, set up defenses, and overcome a new obstacle. Can't leave the meta the same forever or it gets boring for both sides.

• Like 2

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

1 hour ago, pixelated pancakes said:

-support

These new weapons arent hard to deal with at all. The pistols are really only decent when you have pro d-class and even then you get shredded and have a 1 in 10 chance of killing an OFC.Also if youre dying to D-Class with less than a total of 200 hit points with a pistol, when you have heavy or medium weaponry ,you wanna consider training in combat.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

5 hours ago, Jakub said:

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

10 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

The falcon isn’t allowed and consistently with rules on guns must be kept

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Knew that this would pop up eventually.

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

According to Th3 when I asked him, he said its because it has a scope. 

Also I have no recollection of this, which most likely means this took place in 2019. Like mid 2019.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

4 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support (in a way)

While I do agree they need a slight nerf, requesting an all out removal of them from dclass is ridiculous. In my opinion you guys are overdue to learn how to adapt, set up defenses, and overcome a new obstacle. Can't leave the meta the same forever or it gets boring for both sides.

4 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support (in a way)

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-support 

It would make nobody want to buy the weapon, and make it a waste for those who did. The only class this gun can benefit is d class (though i guess it could be argued for research and medical, but that’s way more situational). 

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

5 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support (in a way)

What I'm thinking. Is that we limit the number of jobs that can use it. Like supplier and donation classes. So that their cant be 20 normal d-class constantly rioting with guns. Something like that.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support (in a way)

18 hours ago, Jakub said:

Jakub, here's what pisses me off, is that you are not Gensec, you don't deal with D-Class like we do. They have no NLR, they have numbers on their side, and they do not care about dying because they can come back right away. We have NLR's and we have a set health before we die, and we can't heal ourselves infinitely so eventually they kill us.

The fact that ANY D-Class can have these new weapons is beyond belief. They can easily overwhelm Gensec when they group up. This last week has been a nightmare, they constantly riot because they can hit us from long-to-mid and short range, unlike before where it was all melee and the occasional Pro-D Class with a pistol.

Edited by Gunther

200.gif

23 hours ago, A Fallout Marine said:

+Support I may be on LOA,but D-Class shouldn't have auto pistols unless it is a CC. At this point Holding D-Class will become next to impossible as D-Classes strength in numbers were bad enough,now they all can buy automatic pistols and destroy GenSec and MTF. If the Falcon 2 Pistol can't be used by D-class,the Titanfal weapons shouldn't be exempt from that same treatment.

I would like to add that I'm more or less focusing on the RE-45 auto pistol.The other two are probably alright,but an auto pistol just seems unnecessary unless it's a D class CC.

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

- support

Questions since when does d class having guns ever been lore friendly their literally in a basic SUPER SUPER SUUUUPER max penitentiary they probably have to do checks 8x everyday like strip spread your nuts and ass on a daily basis  

and that's just a maximum penitentiary 

and the foundation i would assume doesn't want a d class having a automatic pistol in hand.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support I like the guns but ever since they where added the class d riots have been crazy.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• Gunther changed the title to Nerf of Donator Handguns