Nikita's T-Mod app

MrCockerWeeWee

What is your in-game name?: Overseer Nikita

What is your steam name?: (GL)Overseer Nikita

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:61932849

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience as staff on other servers. I was a GM and admin for several Dark RP and SCP RP communities and was a developer /admin on a mafia RP server.

What date did you start playing on the community?  I started playing on Imperial RP in late December and early January.

What date did you make your forums account? Around the end of December/early January

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? N/A

Have you donated? Yes (Around 850$ across all of gaminglight)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)  I believe that I am very active on Imperial RP and am well known by most of the factions on the server. My personality and temperament allows me to stay calm in nearly all situations, and I am not easily angered. I believe I am fit to be a trial mod because of my ability to react quickly and responsively to any RP situation with a calm and well thought manner. I believe I will be able to take alot of the pressure off of the already busy administrative team. I also believe I would be good for this position because I am unbiased towards many people on the server. I will follow the rules the same for every person who breaks the rules on Imperial RP and will issue the same punishment every time. My final reason for me believing I would be fit for this position is because I am very active. During the week, I am active 6/7 days, for almost 5 to 6 hours a day (ranging from the middle of the day to late at night) and can put in extensive amounts of effort to the staff role during this time if I receive it. Also as stated above, I have previous GM and staff experience and would put it to good use here.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

First, I would teleport them away from everyone else they are near to preserve the element of RP for other players. I would strip him of his weapons, and try to legitimately have a conversation with them as to why they are acting the way they are. If they persist in cursing at me, I would gag them and call over another staff member (one who could ban for mass RDM) and have them ban them for 5 days. I would however like to reiterate that I would defuse the situation as best as I could by myself before calling in other members of staff for a ban.

Thank you for your time in reading my trial mod app, and I hope to be able to be part of the administrative team here soon!

Edited by MrCockerWeeWee

+ Support

Active member in ImperialRP

Decently well known

Good application

Friendly

Goodluck.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 hours ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Active member in ImperialRP

Decently well known

Good application

Friendly

Goodluck.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

23 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Active

Great Leadership

Very Friendly 

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+support 
-friendly
-active
-good rp 

-detailed app

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

49 minutes ago, bdogz1 said:

+Support 

Friendly

Honest

A good leader

Very active

+ Support, very nice & serious guy 
~ Purge Vice Commander Luci

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~