SCP Addition - SCP-6829 "The Jester" - Denied

NetworkParadox

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: [CUSTOM MADE, IDEA GAINED FROM ANOTHER POST NAMED "TOY SOLDIERS"] SCP-6829 "The Jester"

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2011546476&searchtext=

3. Link(s) to sweps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=518978874 (Until an ideal replacement is discovered) (NO COOLDOWN)

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 300 HP // 200 Armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? Adding this SCP would be similar to the one about the toy soldiers, a great idea in my opinion. I'm an Author for the SCP Community, and with experience like that I think I can make some nice SCPs to fit this game. Give it a try, the worse that can happen is some people dislike it and it gets removed.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-6829 is a Euclid Class object resembling a Female Jester, claiming to have been born in 1347. During a Containment Breach, SCP 6829 caused mass casualties within Area-02. SCP-6829 targetted specific personnel which displayed traits of Boredom, Depression, Anger, or any other negative emotion. When she came into content with people not actively expressing a joyous emotion, SCP-6829 hugged the persons in question. When this happened, the victim would then swiftly transform into an active instance of SCP-6829-1. SCP-6829-1 shares identical traits to SCP-049-2. SCP-6829 is now being considered for transfer to Site-05 for active testing between SCP-049 and SCP-6829.

7. Extra information: 

3 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

-Support
This is literally just an Op 049 dressed as a jester 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

12 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

-Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 3/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, Fool said:

-Support

Reasons stated above

She is kinda hot ngl

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

-Support

Love the player model though, should still use it and think up another idea maybe

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...