Corner's Resignation

Corners

It is to my great sadness that I must resign from my post as CI Colonel due to recent troubling developments. This was my favorite branch and I love everyone who inhabits it. I will still be in gaminglight retaining my post in event team and finding myself a new branch.

Skela-One of the best commanders we have had, chuckeecheese. Toebody

Enuz- Bruh

Connor- You stole my damn name.

Tony,Orange,Catsro, and Arussso- Big body 4, Catsro is huge minge though.

Starr,Boozle,Frog,Protoss,Stale, and every other low command- All minges and small bodies, helped me get to where I am.

I hope to see you all around, if you must know why I resigned so abrubtly please PM me in discord. Cheers

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Corner, you as our COL, has been an amazing run, and I do hope that you do great in the branch that you wish to participate in. You're still in a learning stage from being a high command member, and you did a great job being it. I do hope that you one day come back. All your choice, but you’re great at what you do and that is all love. Also make sure ur son is fed 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

But but but ... 😞 who do i body guard nowwwww 😞 

Dang will always be Chinese now because of you "Professor" 

WHO'S GOING TO SLAM DOORS IN MY FACE! I cant just go around spamming "FUCK" to randoms 😞 

We Irish got to stick together! ❤️ Na but on a serious note good luck man with your new branch and your always welcomed to boss us around any day. ❤️ 

Much love - Colt

Edited by 💖Coltable💖
  • Sad 1

This is a bruh moment

Glad to have gotten to see your kidnapping stuff myself at least once before you hung up the Sam Fischer goggles man.

Good luck in your new branch!

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Who will drag me into raids and confuse me during them 😞 I’ll miss you Corner- it was always an Enjoyable time when you were on

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Minge😢

on a side note if you join a mtf branch prepare for death

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 3 weeks later...