Steam Name: Johnny moat.gg

Ingame Name: Rako

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452791293

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Matthew

Reason for Ban: 40 Warns Cap

Dispute:

Good afternoon, 

So I have seen that it has been about a month since my ban request was accepted and I took some time to think about the actions that I did on this server and I realized that I really messed up. Unlike some other ban appeal with like mass raids or things like that, mine was for 40 warns which in retrospect is quite a lot. Over 1/2 of these warns were from about a year and a half ago I would say that's when I logged on just to mess around with my friends not realizing the road ahead wasn't narrow. If you may have known me as a bad person I really am not I just used gmod as a place of relief and it got a little excessive. Some of you are thinking right now why should we unban this loser. Well I mean I helped drive some of my friends into this game and was sort of a positive influence on the game but not really. I'm not trying to be like get unbanned then get 40 more warns that won't happen. This ban has really helped me realize where I am in this GMOD community. Thank you for your time and I hope the best for everyone reading this.

-Rako Hardeen

6 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Matthew gave you a chance you ruined it. + you can’t appeal warn bans 

I might also add, you add 40 chances. 40, is a decent number of chances to not mess up and you did. You continued to break rules, be a negative influence on the server and towards people. 

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support

you had 40 chances and blew it 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support

Last time I saw you online you were minging a ton

You also had 40 chances

Matthew gave you another chance as well

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Noah REmiX said:

-Support

You also had 40 chances

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

-Support

You also had 40 chances

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

-Support

When old warns were able to appealed, you didn't take the time to remove them. On top of this you kept on getting warned present time, and got yourself to 40 warns.

40 warns is a lot of chances man.

Sorry

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Matthew gave you a chance you ruined it. + you can’t appeal warn bans 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Head Admin

-Support

40 chances, likely 40 admin sits explaining that you broke the rules. Sorry Rako, but I think you've had too many chances to fix your behavior and unfortunately now it seems you've noticed the behavior was toxic a bit too late..

Forklift_Signature.png

-Support

You had 40 chances to fix your act and you chose not to.
You also said some pretty remarkable things before you got banned....

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- support

No

no 

and finally no

aldo no offence but you were a horrible person you made so many messes up jokes also you were disrespectful to EVERYONE who talked to you.

no

Edited by Hunt

13 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

+support 

• Laughing 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King