Labour Test with SCP-1162

Normal_Bagel

Name: fish

SCP: 1162

List of Personnel involved in testing: penguin (class D personnel)

Level D Personnel involved(if any): expert

Question/Preferred Outcome: I was wondering if I were to strip a class d down to nothing give him something that can not be destroyed (like radioactive waste) the substance would disappear. the preferred outcome would be the substance dispersing and not being able to comeback/hurt somebody

Risks/Safety Precautions: I had a security officer accompany me if the class D personnel were to pull out something dangerous like a gun or a knife.

Background Research: I know that if some body reaches into SCP-1162 they would lose something they have and gain something they have lost before in life

Labor/Work being used: disposing of hazardous materials that people usually cannot destroy

Observation: SCP-1162 took the hazardous material from the class D and gave him a Clifford the big red dog book that he lost during his childhood.

Conclusion: SCP-1162 can take material that us humans can otherwise not dispose of; and dispose of it

Grade: 75% | C

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
I suppose this would be possible with the lore.

Creativity: 20/20
No one has really used 1162 for disposal before, nice job.

Presentation: 5/20 
Was quite short and had very little description of what actually happened.

Writing: 30/40
I spotted some capitalization errors as well as some grammar and spelling.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.