ZetaBrace Content Restriction Appeal

NetworkParadox

Steam Name: ZetaBrace

Ingame Name: Zeta

SteamID: 76561198871822285

Ban Length: Indefinite 

Admin that Banned you: Igneous (Instructed me to appeal here)

Reason for Ban: Abusive Behavior.

Dispute: A Few months ago, I acted very poorly. I harassed management of the SCPRP community for my own pity. When I was denied attention, I went to make a post going about some grand conspiracy. This incident occured Mid-2018, and I regret all of it. Since then, I've matured a lot as a person. I've written personal apology notes for everyone involved yesterday night. Now, I'm here to write another apology note in hopes to get this restriction removed so I can more actively participate in the Forums. This incident happened many months ago, slowly approaching a year, and I believe I've learned the consequences of this. As a result of this incident, I've been treated rather poorly in game. Despite this, I push on, and I still am apologetic t o those who I affected. 

I'm confused. You just said "A Few months ago" but then you said this incident occurred "Mid-2018". So either you are lying about either one of the two dates, or its a typo. 

Aside from that, what happened? For events like these, the events in which they happened play a huge part in this. And you said you're banned indefinitely, from what I might add, but you're also able to play in-game? I don't know man, there's a lot of discrepancies in your appeal, and a lot of unexplained stuff.

-/+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

53 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I'm confused. You just said "A Few months ago" but then you said this incident occurred "Mid-2018". So either you are lying about either one of the two dates, or its a typo. 

Aside from that, what happened? For events like these, the events in which they happened play a huge part in this. And you said you're banned indefinitely, from what I might add, but you're also able to play in-game? I don't know man, there's a lot of discrepancies in your appeal, and a lot of unexplained stuff.

-/+Support

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

I'm pretty sure he meant to say mud 2019

2 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

Based on this, I'm going to say +/- Support. You say you've changed and I'm all for giving second chances, but what you did was pretty bad.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

I'm pretty sure he meant to say mud 2019

Based on this, I'm going to say +/- Support. You say you've changed and I'm all for giving second chances, but what you did was pretty bad.

+/-Support I also believe in second chances but what you did is very wrong

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Oh, I remember reading that when you originally posted it. +/- Support on my end, you haven't caused any problems in recent history since this all happened, but at the same time you flagrantly violated a forum rule.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I do believe that you are attempting to change, which has been proven to me in multiple ways as of late, and I for the most part am ok with you getting a second chance. However attempting to publicly deface multiple people's names on a place where it is supposed to be constructive criticism, is a pretty large deal. But, you have my +support. Don't screw this chance up.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

11 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

I did mean mid 2019, sorry. It was a typo.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:56 AM, Hoovy said:

I do believe that you are attempting to change, which has been proven to me in multiple ways as of late, and I for the most part am ok with you getting a second chance. However attempting to publicly deface multiple people's names on a place where it is supposed to be constructive criticism, is a pretty large deal. But, you have my +support. Don't screw this chance up.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:56 AM, Hoovy said: