31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: starr

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] starr

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:417990687

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started in GL roughly mid-February (on a different steam account)

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 14th 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3

1679026770_GarrysMod2_29_202010_15_54PM.thumb.png.f4b4923456119d97cfc5763a970ed9ee.png

9. Have you donated? Yes, a couple of different items.

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yep, I have gone through it plenty.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Rookieblue, Gamikzone, Catsro, Dogz, Rangiatea, and Igneous

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

Starting things off I have been in this server for some time now and I have some mistakes but learned a hell of a lot more from all the experiences that I have had in not only staff but also in RP. I had previously been staff and took it just as seriously as I do now, unfortunately, some real-life stuff got me removed and that was just bad timing on my part, but I’m sure people who were here before can say that I’ve been just as dedicated as well in-game. Through my time in staff, I’ve noticed the importance of helping newer staff and helping newer players in the server while learning how important the forums are, which I have been very active on since my first time in staff. The reason I believe I’m ready for admin is not only time and dedication but there have been plenty of times that I have been on the server at “minge hours” or 100+ players by myself and dealt with everything very efficiently, though it may annoy me sometimes staffing every day for a whole week, I take the staff before RP to heart and get on as much as I physically can to handle sits at as fast and efficiently as possible. Another thing that will help with being the only staff on at these times is that with Admin I can handle myself a lot more than having to pause me taking sits to handle banning someone or changing a spawn, basically handling the server to an extent (obviously I can’t do all ET things nor JMT+ stuff but that’s a given). The last thing I will mention is that no, I do not plan to stop being active or goof around after getting a better rank, hell, I’m sure I’ve told people that I want to shoot for SNR Admin+ one day so I don’t plan on stopping now. While I’m already over the word count I want to mention Mini, Bread, and Chief who helped me the most when I was the only one on staff and get overwhelmed; and thank JMT+ who helped me find out some new things about my staff ranks that may have changed since I was last time staff.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you? Once I notice that the evidence is obvious, the person would be receiving a warning once they get in the sit, however, if their reaction is to just curse and be quite annoying I would gag the person to give them a chance to explain their side. If they just continue in chat instead of talking I will simply just warn the person and ban them for the correct amount of time for MRDM | Mass Diss | NCWS, and if their on a more RP job I'll put NITRP in there but that's hard to compensate with D-Class. I hope I can learn some more stuff if I get this rank for situations like this and below.

17:

Q2:  In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I wouldn't leave the sit continuing after the person has already received their punishment(s), I would just explain what would happen if the actions proceeded, return them, and depending on their next actions, worse punishment(s) will be given. 

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? This depends on the situation of the report if I can't get evidence from logs and the reporter has no real evidence against this person I would give a verbal to the person who was reported of abusing a bug, then once I return them I would spectate them to get the evidence myself if their abusing, if I do, then I would bring the person and warn for Lying to staff and any other things the person may bring upon themself during the sit. If I or the reporter have evidence of the person abusing a bug then I will warn them then and there and give any punishments that will be brought while in the sit.

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

+Support

Active Boi

Dedicated Boi

Good answers

Good boi. Deserves it.

Hope you make it man!

-----------------------------------------------

f10r.gif.0a7f03848918f75529404695442382d6.gif

• Thanks 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

26 minutes ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

+Support

Active Boi

Dedicated Boi

Good answers

Good boi. Deserves it.

Hope you make it man!

• Thanks 1

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

+Support

Starr would make a great admin, he is a nice person and is very active on staff.

• Thanks 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

Starr would make a great admin, he is a nice person and is very active on staff.

• Thanks 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

2 hours ago, Bionicle said:

+support, you are one of the most dedicated and active people I know on this server. I believe you would be great for an admin position

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, Bionicle said:

+support, you are one of the most dedicated and active people I know on this server. I believe you would be great for an admin position

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

15 hours ago, Bionicle said:

Hecc yes +Support 

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

15 hours ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

+Support

Active Boi

Dedicated Boi

Good answers

Good boi. Deserves it.

Hope you make it man!

• Thanks 1

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 3/1/2020 at 9:13 AM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

YES starr will make the perfect one it's like what Obi wan Kenobi said He is the chosen one 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 3/1/2020 at 5:10 PM, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

+Support

Active Boi

Dedicated Boi

Good answers

Good boi. Deserves it.

Hope you make it man!

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2020 at 9:10 AM, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

+Support

Active Boi

Dedicated Boi

Good answers

Good boi. Deserves it.

Hope you make it man!

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

In my opinion, not the best person to promote to Admin.

-Support

+Support

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 3/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

+Support

Active Boi

Dedicated Boi

Good answers

Good boi. Deserves it.

Hope you make it man!

Bro I fricking love starr (no homo)

• Thanks 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro