Killer's TMOD Application - Accepted

Killer.

What is your in-game name?: Killer 

What is your steam name?:  [GL] Killer

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:108296102

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on this server a while ago back in 2018 but got removed due to inactivity as I stopped playing,  I was also staff on Gaminglight's TTT server for a little while but I resigned, I was staff on a different DarkRP server a while back, and I was staff on a different PoliceRP server  but I'm not anymore.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing MilRP back in 2015 / 2016 then I came to PoliceRP in 2017 or 2018, I think 2017

What date did you make your forums account? May 25th 2019, I had Two  different account but I couldn't sign in anymore and had to make a new forums account, that forums account was most likely made around 2017/2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? At the moment, I have 17 my latest warn was from March 2nd, 2020 from Mikey https://prnt.sc/rajtgx

Have you donated? Yes,  207 USD

What rank are you applying for? T-MOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank because although I don't have a mic and cant talk out situations, I can only type which is a huge disadvantage but I type pretty fast and I know how to handle situations because I use to be staff on here and I'm on the server a lot and i'm on for like 4-6 days maybe for like 5 hours or longer. I know the rules and how to follow them and I see there isn't a lot of staff on  some of the times, it might because No staff calls are going in but I see 1 staff on with like 60 people on the server, and no other staff on, the other day I had to wait 30 minutes until the Moderator or Senior Moderator can claim the sit, but by the time he claimed the sit I didn't need help anymore and I could fill in that spot for the other staff members over RP. I also want to be staff because when I had staff it was really fun handling sits and hanging out with other people apart of the staff team, but I went inactive due to me finding interest in a different game, but I have been playing Garry's mod for a while right now, I'm having fun on GMOD and I have an interest in the game again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell him to stop yelling many times, and if he doesn't stop I would gag him and if he starts spamming chat and keeps cursing I would mute him as well, I would warn him for Mass RDM, depending on what he says if he player dis / staff dis would warn him once, stating Mass RDM/Staff dis and I would get a higher up to jail him, due to me not having enough power to jail him for the right amount of time which would be a 10,000 second jail.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

33 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

+ Good and nice guy who I feel genuinely wants to help the community

+ Good application

+ Past staff member

- Hopefully, you don't lose interest again!

- Was removed from staff previously 

- Kinda high warns 

• Thanks 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+ Support

• Great Guy
  • Good application and detailed.
  • Been here for a while.
  • Previous staff member.
  • Good interests.
  • Decently High Warning Count and was removed previously.

I believe Killer has what it takes and will do a great job as a Staff Member once again. 

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support

Killer is a good guy. Knows and follows the rules, his warns are all from quite a while ago and he definitely deserves a shot at PRP staff

• Thanks 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

+ Good application

+ Past staff member

- Kinda high warns 

• Thanks 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

1 hour ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Great Guy
  • Been here for a while.
  • Previous staff member.
  • Good interests.

I believe Killer has what it takes and will do a great job as a Staff Member once again. 

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+support

+active

+mature

- kinda high amount of warns

good luck

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

+ Good application

+ Past staff member

- Kinda high warns 

• Thanks 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+Support

He is an active man within the community who loves the roleplay. 

Being a former staff member he knows the MOTD. I feel he deserves a chance to be apart of the staff team again. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

17 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support

I not sure you where removed and you also have 16 warns kinda high sorry i cant vote.

agreed

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 2/29/2020 at 8:34 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

+ Good application

+ Past staff member

- Kinda high warns 

Not changing my opinion but you just got warned 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+Support

- Active

- Former Staff Member

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Friendly

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Although your warns concern me, I have faith that you have the ability to tighten it up on the RP side and stay away from getting warnings. I hope SMT can give you the chance.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Killer!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Former Staff Member

- Friendly

Although your warns concern me, I have faith that you have the ability to tighten it up on the RP side and stay away from getting warnings. I hope SMT can give you the chance.

Good luck Killer!

• Head Admin
On 2/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, Ender said:

+ Support

• Great Guy
  • Been here for a while.
  • Previous staff member.
  • Good interests.

Good luck Killer!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 2/29/2020 at 6:34 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

+ Good application

+ Past staff member

- Kinda high warns 

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

On 2/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, Ender said:

+ Support

• Great Guy
  • Been here for a while.
  • Previous staff member.
  • Good interests.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 3/2/2020 at 3:42 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Former Staff Member

- Friendly

Good luck Killer!

spacer.png

-support 

Sadly Killer, I thought you were a mature guy. But sadly this changed when you posted a link to a edit of the livestream of the shooting that happened in a Mosque in Australia couple months ago. Even though it wasn't posted on a server that was apart of GL (officaly) it something that shouldn't be accepted by anyone anywhere. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 minute ago, Sion said:

-support 

Sadly Killer, I thought you were a mature guy. But sadly this changed when you posted a link to a edit of the livestream of the shooting that happened in a Mosque in Australia couple months ago. Even though it wasn't posted on a server that was apart of GL (officaly) it something that shouldn't be accepted by anyone anywhere. 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali