Remove Charlie-5 PTSD Machine - Denied

NetworkParadox

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  For the Charlie-5 THUMPER to be removed.

Why should we add it? - Because it's loud, removes 20 FPS from everyone in the area, and gives me a headache.

What are the advantages of having this? - You won't be sued for medical bills after someone goes deaf. IT'S LOUD.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone ever to go near Charlie 5

Links to any content - N/A

16 minutes ago, Randy said:

-support jt is there for a RP reason and it doesn't bother anyone tbf

6 minutes ago, Fool said:

-Support

Never in my life have I heard someone complain about the EDD

Join E-11. In E-11, we need to stay at Charlie-5 until theres a Defcon 3. The "EDD" not only reduces the frames of all of us near it, we don't want to hear "THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP" for 30 minutes before a Defcon 3. A simple prop that does not enhance RP at all should not drive people away from being at our own outpost because the sound is so annoying. Everyday in E11, we complain about the sound and despise it. Ask any active E11, it's terrible.

4 hours ago, NetworkParadox said:

You won't be sued for medical bills after someone goes deaf.

-Support

You can keep it just for that 🙂

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+support, honestly, there's no point to have it, and even if it causes mild discomfort for some people, i believe its better to just remove it.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support

-it yeets your frames

-its near impossible to do combat when everyone is lagging tf out

-its just annoying.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+/- Support

I'd support turning it into a static prop that doesn't thump, but definitely not removing it entirely. The EDD has some good RP potential as a scenery piece.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+/- Support

I'd support turning it into a static prop that doesn't thump, but definitely not removing it entirely. The EDD has some good RP potential as a scenery piece.

It's fun to RP with it as tech sometimes, but +Support on replacing it with a static prop

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+ support

The thumper has been a nuisance since the beginning of Charlie 5 and while it may improve rp by it staying active I don't believe it improves activity amongst E11 as they sometimes have to sit there sometimes for 2+ hours just listening to something not actively providing any benefit to them.

If you're not going to remove the thumper at least replace it with a static thumper (orginally I thought this was discussed during a meeting but it was then never changed)

On 2/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Fool said:

-Support

Never in my life have I heard someone complain about the EDD

Also not to sound rude or disrespectful but the reason you don't hear complaints is because you don't have NU7 standing around it all day hell sometimes you see in chat that some NU7 doesn't realize it exists, but E11 usually tends to complain about it after we send them there for an extended period of time.

Edited by Clistro

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

On 3/2/2020 at 1:39 PM, Doggo0 said:

It's fun to RP with it as tech sometimes, but +Support on replacing it with a static prop

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~