Tactical Units be like

Noah REmiX

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2010682877 Click on that | That was today during a gen store robbery we used a car and a shield to get up there. About 10 S.W.A.T, C.E.R.T, and S.R.T were on and there lol

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That is scary, I can imagine the robbers inside and they run out after its over and just see that lol

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

29 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That is scary, I can imagine the robbers inside and they run out after its over and just see that lol

Everyone was dieing laughing in TS3 when we did this XD! Also thank you Matthew for sharing my photo

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

This was great, what a horrific time to be a criminal!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

I was on the roof too. Lets just say they didnt make it......

They didn’t...