Tyler J Event Team Application

Randy

In-Game Name: Tyler J

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59977455

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: E-11 PVT and Senior Technician

What is your timezone?: GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 7,  4 MRP,  3 SCPRP

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to be in event team so i can do events in "Downtime" making sure that people are not to minge in them hours and to take part in roleplay and hopefuly that will increase player count in "Downtime" attracting more EU players and making the server active 24/7, i will try my best to create a new name for the event team we are not just here to entertain but help the server grow even more maybe in the future we will reach the top if we attract EU players, My main focus is server growth and i will do that by hosting fun events to EU players. And i will be focusing in doing events for departments that need it, by doing more events for them departments it will hopefuly make them more active and more seen. And i will try my hardest to perfect my events

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 
After recent earthquakes the structure of the facility is damaged and requires Technical to repair and whilst technical is repairing broken areas of the map (some Doors, Walls, medical equipment, burst pipes, ect...)  Janitorial will be needed to cleanup the Pipe leak, EZ cafeteria food tipped over, tipped over shelves ect.. while they are doing that CI has gained information that the facility is broken and they take advantage and raid trying to get as many SCP's Class D's as MTF and GENSEC are trying to fight them off. And while this is going off a little CI squad will go for Charlie-5 outpost and try to gain information and destroy it. Which E-11 will need to defend, medical will be needed to tend to injured personal and MTF will need to recontain SCPs which has used this to escape

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 682 Because in my mind he is the most powerful SCP and the most feared and badass

Edited by Randy

+/- Support 

+ Pretty Active, I see him on a lot even with the time difference 

+ Is Mod so understands some ULX commands already

+ event idea seems good and gives almost everyone a role to fulfill

- 7 warns in total 3 for SCP-RP, for the amount of time you have on the server this isn't great

- I mean you could've went a little bit more in-depth in the last question  (but this is minor)

Overall: I think that you are a better player now (I Don't know what the warns are for) but if you are still a Mod your behavior must've improved I really do like the event Idea and you seem to have a basic understanding of SCP lore. 

Edited by BrickHead
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

-support

-doesn't know the rules well

-7 warns 

13 hours ago, BrickHead said:

+/- Support 

- 7 warns in total 3 for SCP-RP, for the amount of time you have on the server this isn't great

- I mean you could've went a little bit more in-depth in the last question  (but this is minor)

Overall: I think that you are a better player now (I Don't know what the warns are for) but if you are still a Mod your behavior must've improved I really do like the event Idea and you seem to have a basic understanding of SCP lore. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

22 hours ago, BrickHead said:

+/- Support 

Overall: I think that you are a better player now (I Don't know what the warns are for) but if you are still a Mod your behavior must've improved I really do like the event Idea and you seem to have a basic understanding of SCP 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

-Support

-Mingy

-Randomly Faceposed a ton of people on staff

-Doesn't know In-RP rules (Saying no to my MTF HCMD Orders because I wasn't in his branch)

-Doesn't seem to know the rules himself

-Large amount of warns

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

+/-Support

I dont think he would end up abusing, as he is a mod and minginess isnt much of a bother because other mods and admins are somewhat mingy, the warns are a downside

However the idea was cool and I think the current event staff are loosing their interesting events

• Gaminglight Love 1

DENIED

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons (Reapply in 2 weeks if you wish)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic