SCP Addition - SCP-5208 "Toy Soldiers" - Accepted

Gunther

Disclosure: This SCP does not exist, so there's no lore behind it but I believe that's a good thing, cause it means our server can make it up as we go, and this would give Research a perfect reason to test on this as its completely new and potentially dangerous. It would make a lot of sense for Research to research on a yet-to-be-documented SCP. This post WILL receive mixed opinions due to its concept, so try and look at the positives and negatives of this potential SCP.

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-5208 "Toy Soldiers"

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1982738520&searchtext=soldier

3. Link(s) to sweps: tfa_glock or a really weak weapon

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 150HP | 50AP

5. Why should we add this SCP?: The biggest and main reason for this is because finding an SCP to add is very difficult, as there are so many factors when considering a potential SCP to add, whether it be its playability, whether it would be fun to play as, where to add it, or even just a playermodel. So I believe the easiest and most logical idea would be to add an SCP that is completely made up (then again they are all made up) and can be molded and shaped into whatever we choose it to be. That's where Research comes in, as they would be able to "document" this new SCP and its capabilities, essentially creating its lore. Something like this has never been done before so obviously if this were to fail, it would most likely never happen again. The other reason is since its easier to create an SCP from scratch, an idea of what it is is also easier, and having a group of 5 sentient "Toy Soldiers" sounds fun to play as.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: So as stated before the SCP has no lore, but the basic summary is: SCP-5208 are group of 5 sentient toys made of green plastic that act as a squad of military soldiers. 

7. Extra information: If at all possible, make the user spawn at about 2 feet tall or thigh height of normal players. 

Edited by Gunther
Change of PM, and summary
  • Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

I love the idea of small army dudes that could potentially see us as "giants", "gods", or even "monsters". With the diversity of people the server has, this would open up a lot of fun potential RP interactions. Maybe they'll be our secret weapon against 682, they are considered a choking hazard!

4 minutes ago, Bet said:

+Support

I love the idea of small army dudes that could potentially see us as "giants", "gods", or even "monsters". With the diversity of people the server has, this would open up a lot of fun potential RP interactions. Maybe they'll be our secret weapon against 682, they are considered a choking hazard!

682 eats one and instantly dies lol

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+support ci toy army men lol

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

\

5 hours ago, Bet said:

+Support

+/- Support, as much as i love the idea, the current map just doesn't have the space for it.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

34 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, as much as i love the idea, the current map just doesn't have the space for it.

Lolwut?! We have 4 cells in HCZ, where 098 and 1245 spawn. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

Lolwut?! We have 4 cells in HCZ, where 098 and 1245 spawn. 

Yea exactly, where 098 and 1245 spawn, and 513, 012, 1025, and whatever the Coffee Machine is. There's just isn't space there.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, Ritz said:

+support

sounds cool, flexible, and fun

To add on

+support

-Would bring a better intro to SCP for new ppls

-The SCP Could make its own Lore as it went along and was tested on

-nice model (the green one)

-people could be seen as giants since its army men and taken as a threat.

-lotsa RP potential

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+ support

+green

+new scp that is ours as a community

+new scp to be researched

+we haven’t gotten a new scp in awhile (173 doesn’t count, he was re added, not new)

+we could come together as a community to write the lore for this scp. could even be a huge fun research event type thing to introduce it.

oh and also please allow it to buy smgs, keypad crackers (CANT BREACH OTHER SCPS) and armor from any armory for extra rp

Edited by Samm

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

2 hours ago, Igneous said:

Full disclosure, I do really like this idea. I'm going to look into it a bit more because I think this sounds really cool 🙂

EYYY BOYS. This is honestly exciting, scp suggestions really just don’t work sometimes, usually due to limitations but this is just cool that we have gotten one this far in the process. I can’t wait for more updates, this is so cool that we may have our own scp as a server.

but can they talk tho

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

11 hours ago, Private Marksmen said:

Why not use this swep https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=602540008 for his main gun then change tat gun so it does no damage?

Edit:It required this addon. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=362568691

Because I'm sure what makes this an SCP, is besides being anomalous tiny soldiers, their guns can kill. I'd imagine the 1st test being that the ballistics match the same proportions of their life size counterparts even if the round is smaller than normal.

Edited by Kratos™

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:53 PM, Private Marksmen said:

+support

A new safe class SCP. Maybe even a SCP that can help security.

i think it would be cooler as a euclid that breached and fights foundation for imprisonment shouting things about how they are prisoners of war and such.