Kami- Amaterasu Event Team App

Kami- Amaterasu

In-Game Name: Kami- Amateraus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60884699

What is your ULX Rank?:Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Senior Researcher/PVT In CI | CPL in Nu7 | PFC E11

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I haven't been an event planner but I've been a moderator on Dark RP server recently

How Active are you? (1/10): 9/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have read into a lot of lore of SCP ever since I join Gaminglight and I completely have fallen in love in with the story behind SCP Laboratory. I enjoyed making stories and wish to bring that to light with events. I hope to make people enjoy different  varieties of stories with new types of SCPs that aren't often seen within Site 05 at this moment. I should be allowed to be an Event Team Member because of the research I've done over a ton of SCP's and how creative I can be with stories when it comes to making up events on the spot. I tend to make stories up on the fly and writing them down is my specialty. Even if an event doesn't go to plan I will be able to adjust the story on the spot to work with the road block and continue on the road of the event. I go into detail with several different stories and hope to bring more exciting events within Gaminglight's Future.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would like to bring different SCP into the server through the event team. That is why I've created a small story with 990 AKA the "Dream Man." SCP 990 Would come to a couple people as they rest and perhaps warn them about an upcoming danger in the facility. As 990 is known to make "threat" when in reality he is just warning them of the dangers that might end in disaster. I have not have the story completely finished on what kind of danger but I hope to bring the SCP into a event sometime in the future.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: I have to say my favorite SCP is 049 as there is a lot of lore going into his story and what he has done to be locked up in a containment to begin with. I enjoy the scientist/doctor side on how smart 049 can be and with someone who can rp that within the SCPRP it goes really well with his character. There are a lot of SCP's I enjoy however I say 049 takes the cake with 990 coming in second. I like 990 because even though he's trying to warn the Foundations about the upcoming threat as he can see the future he is considered a threat, a Keter, to the foundation and everyone in it.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+/- Support
 - I see her on almost (if not) every day.

- Does seem to have a decent amount of knowledge of the lore.

- The event seems good, but it would've been better if you finished it and went into more detail. Write how you would do the event, what the threat is.

- Q10 only has 140 words, when 150 is the minimum.

If you fix these things, I do believe you would be a great ET member.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+support
From what ive seen from you in game, you would be a decent, nice, ET member. Maybe you could use a little bit of help with some things but i feel like you could make it. As far as this application itself goes tough, its a bit meh.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ Support

- Active

- Understands Lore

- Cool event idea as a whole, wish you went more in depth though. I also feel that this could pave the way to bringing more SCP's to the server

- She seems pretty chill

- 0 warns

Edited by BrickHead

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

On 2/29/2020 at 4:28 AM, Falxen said:

+support
From what ive seen from you in game, you would be a decent, nice, ET member. Maybe you could use a little bit of help with some things but i feel like you could make it. As far as this application itself goes tough, its a bit meh.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 2/29/2020 at 10:28 AM, Falxen said:

+support

+Support

>Active 

>Not mingey and sweet.

>Is smart and has a lot of dedication into something she's interested in. 

>Generally just nice, and kind. 

>I think she can have a lot of ideas with events.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 2/29/2020 at 4:28 AM, Falxen said:

+support

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

On 2/29/2020 at 3:28 AM, Falxen said:

+support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

After Careful Consideration, I have decided to accept you into the SCP:RP Event-Team. Congratulations, and I can not wait to restart this journey with you!

Come find me in teamspeak within 48 hours.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic