Please Add in A Custom Amount options For Custom donations

Hannah

What you want to see? - Custom Amount options For Custom donations

Why should we add it? - i think this should  be added because  it saves time than  having to spam pay  the $50 Custom donation for Large purchases  

What are the advantages of having this? - Buying The credits  you want out  rather than having to keep purchasing  the $50 Donation 

Who Is This For : All servers

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

I think this would be amazing and much much much easier 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Yea, the system right now isn't too great and can force you to pay extra. I would like to see this with the credits system as well, but that's in place to make more money I assume, so I doubt it will happen with credits sadly. However I like the idea

+Support

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 2/28/2020 at 12:10 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

On 2/29/2020 at 9:11 PM, hoopsure said:

+support
also for just  buying credits... its annoying having to buy 20 for something that costs 15....

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 2/29/2020 at 8:11 PM, hoopsure said:

+support
also for just  buying credits... its annoying having to buy 20 for something that costs 15....

Pretty sure this is on purpose but would be epic not having to buy 20 when i need 15 so maybe make the option to buy credits go up by 5

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 2/29/2020 at 8:05 AM, Samm said:

Yea, the system right now isn't too great and can force you to pay extra. I would like to see this with the credits system as well, but that's in place to make more money I assume, so I doubt it will happen with credits sadly. However I like the idea

+Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• 2 months later...

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 2/28/2020 at 2:10 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 1 month later...

+1 Support

• Saves time.
  • Helps players not have to spend X amount extra because you can't type your donation amount.
  • I don't see why this isn't already a thing.

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 6:14 PM, Pliskin said:

+1 Support

• Saves time.
  • Helps players not have to spend X amount extra because you can't type your donation amount.
  • I don't see why this isn't already a thing.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker