Report on kerian carter- Accepted

Rocco_Rex

Your in game name: Rocco Rex

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

The player's in game name: kieran carter

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:460682875

What did the player do: Exposed another player's address in game

Evidence (required):Screenshot_203.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban or global BL. Exposing IRL info, even if it is "just a joke" or "false" info is absolutely inexcusable

Any extra information:Later claimed it was false info after I said it was banable

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 hour ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+support Giving out peoples addresses in OOC, even if its fake its still not good to do that and is banable 

Hudge + support this guy should be perm banned every time i see him on he is dissing staff and    disrespecting people in General  He is Toxic As hell and now hes    doxing people witch is really messed up

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Hudge + support this guy should be perm banned every time i see him on he is dissing staff and    disrespecting people in General  He is Toxic As hell and now hes    doxing people witch is really messed up

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

21 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Believe what you will but if not false this can be a potential danger to the player. Inexcusable 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

22 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+support Giving out peoples addresses in OOC, even if its fake its still not good to do that and is banable 

22 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Believe what you will but if not false this can be a potential danger to the player. Inexcusable 

+ Support

-Febreze-

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I