[REDACTED] Nuke Idea - Denied

Dr. Shaw who is inactive

What you want to see? - 3 (Or more) Class-D with keypad crackers (It would have to be, plus it makes this a little more secure) would be able to activate nuke if they 1: All 3 (if more then atleast 3) Roll a 95 or higher, there is atleast 80 people on, and they have a super admins permission after the roll. Authorized foundation personnel would be able to de-activate nuke if they alone rolled a 95 or higher, 2 foundation personnel rolled a 90 or higher, 3 foundation personnel rolled a 80 or higher and 4 could de-activate it if only 2 roll a 60 or higher and the other 2 roll over a 10. 6 or more personnel could de-activate it instantly if they are all over/at level 3 and at omega warhead door/chambers. Foundation personnel attempting to de-activate it must be at the omega warhead door and have a super admin watching them over a roll. This is meant to be a VERY rare occurrence. The need for keypad crackers for the Class-D is as follows: They will be donators or 30+ level making it more likely that they know the rules and what to do and to simulate them hacking into the control panel and activating the nuke. This could also be something CI could do

Why should we add it? - It makes RP a little more "spicy" and fun, it isn't meant to a common occurrence - in fact it would probably happen only once a week at max

What are the advantages of having this? - More fun for Class-D and the Foundation in RP as a whole. Class-D would have something to try to do when escaping. Keep in mind the exact criteria to even doing this, it wouldn't be all mayhem.

Who is it mainly for? - CLASS-D

Links to any content - N/A

I'm assuming all of SMT would have to approve this and possibly zeeptin. If you do take any of this into consideration, feel free to change some of this as you like.

Oh Shit! A Rat!

-Support, even if it would be a rare occurance, it would still allow practicaly random nukes to happen.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

31 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, even if it would be a rare occurance, it would still allow practicaly random nukes to happen.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

Nukes have to have a SA+ approval anyway and i don’t think they would give approval. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

-support

Cool idea, just way too hard to actually implement to the enjoyment of everyone as actual MOTD rules.

This would probably just work better as an event idea

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 2/28/2020 at 8:42 AM, Falxen said:

Oh dear god no i dont wanna get nuked a lot

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.