Abuse report | Jay & Lemon- Denied

▝ Biggie ŠmáłłⓈ▣

Proof is REQUIRED to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: BIGGIE SMALLS

Your SteamID::':STEAM_0:1:97402125

Staff member's In-Game Name:    Jay & Lemon.   a report for both of them.

What did they do?   so i spawn in. some moderator starts running at me with a gun out. my gun out. i put it away go behind a tree pull it out and defend myself. later he respawns tells his buddies that i am wanted cause nlr btw. and then they kill me but attempt to taser me. i shoot at taser acu officer he kills me. pulls out a gun while im shooting at him. then i spawn in a guy named jay picks me up and says "CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!"  i say my name is "BIGGIE SMALLS" "whats wrong with BIGGIE SMALLS" he says "OH oh NEVER MIND." then i get brought up to a sit, jay is pretty much on the moderators side here because he is pretty much just taking his word for it. he later tells me that im getting a warn for a handful of things.   player diss. FEARRP X2. MASS NITRP. SERVER DISS. FAILRP. NCWS. honestly i have 3 hours on the server. and i only broke 1 fearrp. the failrp wasnt even valid. nor was server diss, nor was the ncws wat ever that means.   i didnt player diss. i didnt call him a little B or anything. i just told him to grow up. then he acted like a child in the sit, then your boy who warned me left the server i was still "JAILED!" Lemon let me out of jail like 5 minutes later or 30 felt like. then he got a power trip and just dropped me i was so mad. he then put me in a small room and trapped me their for 3 hours felt like then  i left and certainly i was banned for whatever but i didnt do anything . 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009021715

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009024553

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? i'd like them to learn to be better people and be scolded a little bit, i understand that you dont really like to get a lot of players, but come on man. how can you antagonize me cause i joined for 4 hours. you wanna know why. because you feel all high and mighty with your admin powers. i really dont care but when you push away your own community and call anyone who comes on and makes one mistake a minge then charge them with 5 rule breaks and ban them it really does make your community just that bit smaller. i was gonna ruleplay as a gun dealer. sell a gun or two and log off but instead i gotta make this. demotion / scold / yell at them / have a brief word / tell them not to antagonize new players / not to cry about one small mistake and move the fuck on? that sounds reasonable. if i was the person who dealt with this one of these would happen. we used to retrain that was what we used to do.

also i was informed that i'd recieve a 2 hour ban for a single mistake later updated to one day ? not a man of your word huh. well from 11 players down to 10 i guess. sorry i had no recording i dont care enough to bust out obs and put a pole up my arse . i understand that maybe its highly likely you will just nod your head close this then just act like it never happened but. thats what i call favoritism. and if you want your server to really "pop off" you gotta drop that favoritism. ive made reports that were deleted minutes later, i really dont care. 

SWAT SPC Lemon XR32              |    Jay Senior Moderator

PS: if you had a bad day thats not ok to be a power hungry boy. i understand raising your hand can be frustrating  but sometimes you gotta raise your hand bud, to answer the question, did i do something wrong. and i being a little to much of a jerk? did i overreact? did i abuse? did i really just lie to my higherups about that one incident? did i really take a side that was not appropriate?

-BIGGIE SMALLS. 

Wait, you did this in the wrong section, you do know this is millRP right

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

- support Dude you honestly deserve everything you got 

also the "power trip" thing you are kinda shooting your self in the foot if you "did nothing wrong" then disrespect them i understand might be a bad situation but treat them with respect

ps the  FEARRP X2. MASS NITRP. SERVER DISS. FAILRP. NCWS. makes me think that there is a part that you left out 

Edited by JUDOPENGUIN
read other side with video

-Support

Hello ▝ Biggie ŠmáłłⓈ▣,

Your dispute, is very hard to read and understand. It's also not really saying much information about what happened etc. Your evidence doesn't show anything that could possibly help you in this favor... This is not really a staff report for lemon, you can possibly make a warn request on lemon for whatever you think he did. But for the staff member Jay, you need to have some valid evidence on what he did, you can't just show us him holding you and warning you. That's not going to get this situation sorted.

I'm actually going to leave a -Support, The way you acted in this report is very poorly and disrespectful, you even said for yourself, that you don't even care about this report and that you don't even want to be bothered to record or do anything in your favor, you just decided to make a irrelevant comment. Anyways I would like to hear from Lemon and jay, with their side of the story. In the meantime, I suggest for you to fix up this report and take your time with it. Can you try and provide anymore evidence?

Now when answering the question, "What should happen to this staff member". Your answer does seem a bit rude and harsh, we staff on Gaminglight, do our absolute best to keep everything under control and do our job correctly in a professional matter. We do not like to be disrespected or be treated in a rude matter, we're just trying to do our job and help in any situation. Being a staff member for a big community, takes a lot of dedication and commitment and you should really respect that as we treat every fairly. We don't get upset from a mistake someone makes, it's just you should know the rules, it pops up on your screen. If you actually read them you wouldn't be breaking the rules... We actually do like to have a lot of players on this community, anyone is welcome to join this community and we would never push anyone to leave, this is a friendly community where everyone is treated with respect. No staff here, take their powers for granted... We take these powers to help the community and get rid of anyone that break rules, keep the server nice and tidy, etc. I don't think you realise, how much time, effort and commitment we put into, to have this server enjoyable and clean for you to play on. Respect us, respect us for what we do, respect that we're just trying to help. We treat you with respect and kindness and you should do the same thing. Care for others not just yourself.

Sorry for this rant, but If I'm going to be completely honest. I really think this report is not necessary and a waste of time... All you did was explained the role-play situation and if didn't even make sense, you kept swearing and making really rude comments about the staff. You don't even care about this situation, as you said before "I don't need to record as I don't care care" etc... Why even report this then. It makes Jay and Lemon look bad... I don't know if you understand but this is a big impact and should be taken seriously. I genuinely think lemon and jay, did their job right and in a professional matter. You just decided to take it to the forums and try and get away with it.

Just in the near future, respect the Gaminglight community and others around you. This is a friendly community where everyone is treated with respect and kindess, anyone is welcome to join this community, we're all a family here. No one should be ever pushed or be forced to leave the community, we always like to have newcomers to play and have fun with their friends etc. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience when joining the Gaminglight community, we do apologies for that. Feel free to give us some feedback about your bad experience, we would be happily to here and fix anything up. Everyone here is treated the same, no one is different.

If you feel that this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me on via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I would be happily to answer any of your questions or help you with anything else you need. I'm always free, so pop in and have a chat!

Kind Regards

Munchies

28/02/2020

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

- Support, May change when we have the other sides.

But from what I can read and understand, you are quite disrespectful and rude and so I don’t think it impossible that you would disrespect Staff or the server. 

After reading Jay's story, I'm changing to full Negative support, I don't see anything wrong with what happened.

However, I don’t understand why you were left in (what I’m assuming was) the minge room for 3 hours, was no one online to ban you?
I also agree that staff are way too harsh on new players, I’ve seen people with a single hour getting warned for things that they didn’t know were rules. We aren’t here to be warn machines, but to help the new players learn the rules. 

We do need the other side of the story but at the moment if we go by what the OP is saying it sounds like both of the staff need to re-evaluate how they take sits, it’s never a good thing for a person who was warned to not know what they were warned for or even what the warn means.  The staff on duty also needs to take the sit as they are the independent party, not the other one because he will have bias even if he is his higher.  But you also need to learn to be more respectful.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

8 hours ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Hello ▝ Biggie ŠmáłłⓈ▣,

Your dispute, is very hard to read and understand. It's also not really saying much information about what happened etc. Your evidence doesn't show anything that could possibly help you in this favor... This is not really a staff report for lemon, you can possibly make a warn request on lemon for whatever you think he did. But for the staff member Jay, you need to have some valid evidence on what he did, you can't just show us him holding you and warning you. That's not going to get this situation sorted.

I'm actually going to leave a -Support, The way you acted in this report is very poorly and disrespectful, you even said for yourself, that you don't even care about this report and that you don't even want to be bothered to record or do anything in your favor, you just decided to make a irrelevant comment. Anyways I would like to hear from Lemon and jay, with their side of the story. In the meantime, I suggest for you to fix up this report and take your time with it. Can you try and provide anymore evidence?

Now when answering the question, "What should happen to this staff member". Your answer does seem a bit rude and harsh, we staff on Gaminglight, do our absolute best to keep everything under control and do our job correctly in a professional matter. We do not like to be disrespected or be treated in a rude matter, we're just trying to do our job and help in any situation. Being a staff member for a big community, takes a lot of dedication and commitment and you should really respect that as we treat every fairly. We don't get upset from a mistake someone makes, it's just you should know the rules, it pops up on your screen. If you actually read them you wouldn't be breaking the rules... We actually do like to have a lot of players on this community, anyone is welcome to join this community and we would never push anyone to leave, this is a friendly community where everyone is treated with respect. No staff here, take their powers for granted... We take these powers to help the community and get rid of anyone that break rules, keep the server nice and tidy, etc. I don't think you realise, how much time, effort and commitment we put into, to have this server enjoyable and clean for you to play on. Respect us, respect us for what we do, respect that we're just trying to help. We treat you with respect and kindness and you should do the same thing. Care for others not just yourself.

Sorry for this rant, but If I'm going to be completely honest. I really think this report is not necessary and a waste of time... All you did was explained the role-play situation and if didn't even make sense, you kept swearing and making really rude comments about the staff. You don't even care about this situation, as you said before "I don't need to record as I don't care care" etc... Why even report this then. It makes Jay and Lemon look bad... I don't know if you understand but this is a big impact and should be taken seriously. I genuinely think lemon and jay, did their job right and in a professional matter. You just decided to take it to the forums and try and get away with it.

Just in the near future, respect the Gaminglight community and others around you. This is a friendly community where everyone is treated with respect and kindess, anyone is welcome to join this community, we're all a family here. No one should be ever pushed or be forced to leave the community, we always like to have newcomers to play and have fun with their friends etc. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience when joining the Gaminglight community, we do apologies for that. Feel free to give us some feedback about your bad experience, we would be happily to here and fix anything up. Everyone here is treated the same, no one is different.

If you feel that this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me on via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I would be happily to answer any of your questions or help you with anything else you need. I'm always free, so pop in and have a chat!

Kind Regards

Munchies

28/02/2020

-Support ^ Reasons above

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

10 hours ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Hello ▝ Biggie ŠmáłłⓈ▣,

Kind Regards

Munchies

28/02/2020

5 minutes ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

Hello ▝ Biggie ŠmáłłⓈ▣,

Kind Regards

Munchies

Munchies with the paragraphs nice 

-support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Need @Dropperlemon & @Jay KAPP's side of the story.

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

MY SIDE 

so I was asked to get on staff so I did and I claim dropper lemons sit and he tells me you broke fear RP and failrp and I say “ok who was it and dropper say its the gun dealer” and I hold Tab and I see that there is a gun dealer and so I take down the name and then I do this command “jailtp Biggie” and then it brought him and I explained to him why he was brought up to the sit and he denied that he didn’t break fearrp and failrp and so I asked dropper lemon do you have video? he responded saying yes and that i would have to show you it in discord so i say ok give me a call and i will review the video and when im waiting i check chat and i scroll up and i see something put in ooc and after he said something about lemon in ooc i see another message right after the first one he sent saying “no wonder this server is so dead” and then lemon calls me and shows me the video i see not once but twice he broke fearrp and failrp  (and also why where you shooting in spawn)but back to what i was saying so then i leave the call and tell him what he is being warned for and i also bring up what he said in ooc and then told him that what is going to happen is that he is being warned for Fearrpx2 | failrp | server diss and also player diss so i warned him for those reasons and then after i warned him i tabed out to look at the  staff hand book to see if i should ban him and after looking at the staff hand book i go back in game and tell him that he was going to receive a ban for 2hours and then my game crashed and i was no able to get back on so i called dropper lemon to get on staff and un jail him and take him to the minge room because i was not able to get back on and dropper tried to explain to boogie but boogie jumped of the roof about 4 times and dropper had enough of him and grabs him again and bring him back up to the roof and freezes him and then tells him “so what’s going to happen is your going to be brought to the minge room tell a higher staff gets on “ and out of know where calamity gets on and i tell dropper to go ask calamity to give boogie a ban and dropper  so calamity banned boogie for 1 day thats all that i have to say 

-support 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009021715 This is a pic of staff grabbing you and you keep jumping off the building (and I don't understand how the staff is grabbing you and trying to explain something to you is staff abuse ) 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009024553 this is showing use the warn you received and you put this in your caption for this screenshot  Caption "warn as biased from other staff"  the fact is that I was shown a video of you breaking the rules and you received a warning for it. ( i can't just warn someone because another staff member said so I would ask them if they have a video of it but if they don't have evidence then I can't warn)

1 Lack of evidence 

2  I Would strongly recommend you to read the MOTD For Police RP

( to all the staff members that are already - supporting you have to wait to hear both sides before you make your +/- supports )

Thats all ~jay 

2 hours ago, Jay KAPP said:

MY SIDE 

so I was asked to get on staff so I did and I claim dropper lemons sit and he tells me you broke fear RP and failrp and I say “ok who was it and dropper say its the gun dealer” and I hold Tab and I see that there is a gun dealer and so I take down the name and then I do this command “jailtp Biggie” and then it brought him and I explained to him why he was brought up to the sit and he denied that he didn’t break fearrp and failrp and so I asked dropper lemon do you have video? he responded saying yes and that i would have to show you it in discord so i say ok give me a call and i will review the video and when im waiting i check chat and i scroll up and i see something put in ooc and after he said something about lemon in ooc i see another message right after the first one he sent saying “no wonder this server is so dead” and then lemon calls me and shows me the video i see not once but twice he broke fearrp and failrp  (and also why where you shooting in spawn)but back to what i was saying so then i leave the call and tell him what he is being warned for and i also bring up what he said in ooc and then told him that what is going to happen is that he is being warned for Fearrpx2 | failrp | server diss and also player diss so i warned him for those reasons and then after i warned him i tabed out to look at the  staff hand book to see if i should ban him and after looking at the staff hand book i go back in game and tell him that he was going to receive a ban for 2hours and then my game crashed and i was no able to get back on so i called dropper lemon to get on staff and un jail him and take him to the minge room because i was not able to get back on and dropper tried to explain to boogie but boogie jumped of the roof about 4 times and dropper had enough of him and grabs him again and bring him back up to the roof and freezes him and then tells him “so what’s going to happen is your going to be brought to the minge room tell a higher staff gets on “ and out of know where calamity gets on and i tell dropper to go ask calamity to give boogie a ban and dropper  so calamity banned boogie for 1 day thats all that i have to say 

-support 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009021715 This is a pic of staff grabbing you and you keep jumping off the building (and I don't understand how the staff is grabbing you and trying to explain something to you is staff abuse ) 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009024553 this is showing use the warn you received and you put this in your caption for this screenshot  Caption "warn as biased from other staff"  the fact is that I was shown a video of you breaking the rules and you received a warning for it. ( i can't just warn someone because another staff member said so I would ask them if they have a video of it but if they don't have evidence then I can't warn)

1 Lack of evidence 

2  I Would strongly recommend you to read the MOTD For Police RP

( to all the staff members that are already - supporting you have to wait to hear both sides before you make your +/- supports )

Thats all ~jay 

This is 100% true and that i have video of most of the sit, up to were i had to stop it because I have to pause it to show the video.

This first one is him running from me and then pulls a gun

The next one is him running from gov that has guns out and pulls a gun

The last one is the admin sit

35 minutes ago, Dropperlemon said:

This is 100% true and that i have video of most of the sit, up to were i had to stop it because I have to pause it to show the video.

This first one is him running from me and then pulls a gun

The next one is him running from gov that has guns out and pulls a gun

The last one is the admin sit

ok so here is me and dropper lemons evidence 

+/- support 

So in the video it clear both Lemon and Jayy are hostile towards Smells. Jailtping him when he broke fearrp is uncalled for. Putting him in a jail will obviously anger him, and then we have the way Lemon talks to him. Staff are ment to help others understand the rules. Talking with an aggressive tone won't help the situation

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Sion said:

+/- support 

So in the video it clear both Lemon and Jayy are hostile towards Smells. Jailtping him when he broke fearrp is uncalled for. Putting him in a jail will obviously anger him, and then we have the way Lemon talks to him. Staff are ment to help others understand the rules. Talking with an aggressive tone won't help the situation

+/- support

I have to agree with sion here both staff in this situation made no attempt to help the player and took a very hostile approach to this whole situation. While I agree the player did break the following rules it was highly escalated by the admin jailtp him for a simple failrp and lemon was using a hostile tone non stop through the sit.

8 hours ago, Sion said:

+/- support