rule change - Denied

Quangasaurusrex

What you want to see? - rule change - if someone commits a crime in prison (i.e. spitting on a cop) in jail, we should be allowed to re-arrest them

Why should we add it? - You should not be able to be able to commit crimes in jail

What are the advantages of having this? - reduces mingery, more RP.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - The Illinois Law, (720 Ill. Comp. Stat. § 5/12-3.05.)

Knowingly causes or attempts to cause a

- correctional institution employee or Department of Human Services employee to come into contact with blood, seminal fluid, urine, or feces by throwing, tossing, or expelling the fluid or material, and the person is an inmate of a penal institution or is a sexually dangerous person or sexually violent person in the custody of the Department of Human Services.

How would this work?

So after arresting them with the npc they get tp'd into the jail or you need to walk them in and you go away and that should be it.

If you were to re arrest them and you use unarrest baton they get Tp'd to spawn and they are gone cause you are not able to jail someone that is already jailed.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 minutes ago, Freeze said:

How would this work?

So after arresting them with the npc they get tp'd into the jail or you need to walk them in and you go away and that should be it.

If you were to re arrest them and you use unarrest baton they get Tp'd to spawn and they are gone cause you are not able to jail someone that is already jailed.

Yeah, this would only work if you could use the NPC is add more time on top of the current sentence. 

Actually I am surprised this has never been suggested before +- support if this could happen I would say only only low command in departments as it can be abused, @Freeze we can just edit the spawn location to doc parking lot  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

15 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

Actually I am surprised this has never been suggested before +- support if this could happen I would say only only low command in departments as it can be abused, @Freeze we can just edit the spawn location to doc parking lot  

Yea it could work but then everyone needs to run 5m to the car dealer and not everyone has friends that can pick them up. 

The idea is good but myself am just not to big of a fan

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, Freeze said:

Yea it could work but then everyone needs to run 5m to the car dealer and not everyone has friends that can pick them up. 

The idea is good but myself am just not to big of a fan

It doesn't take 5 minutes to walk to spawn from doc😂😂😂

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

19 hours ago, Freeze said:

How would this work?

you would want the guy in prison

when released, he will be arrested by any officer who sees him

-Support

I feel like this can be easily abused by government, you can say whatever and keep putting him in jail. If someone is just minging creating problems within the jail like prop minging or something, than that can just be taken to a sit. 

I feel like rearresting someone will not cause more roleplay, it will cause more problems. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

I feel like this can be easily abused by government, you can say whatever and keep putting him in jail. If someone is just minging creating problems within the jail like prop minging or something, than that can just be taken to a sit. 

I feel like rearresting someone will not cause more roleplay, it will cause more problems. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'