Event Suggestion

Torbjorn

My favorite event planned and executed during my former time as HoS on other servers was as follows.

Moon Base Map

Darkness Mod

Through whichever means chosen, an isolated cloning facility has been discovered. Troops must move in and secure the facility while fighting through failed clones (NPCs) as well as some clones which have failed, but retain their intelligence(PC, optical camouflage , melee only)

This is primarily a horror focused event, with troops forced to use flashlights to navigate the tightly spaced facility. Players in the role of failed clones will be using ambush tactics, coupled with optical camo to attempt to prevent the restoration of power and lighting. Any number of objectives can be given to troops, from securing data, to restoring power, or destroying the facility. 

What do you want to see? - 

Why should we add it? - 

What are the advantages of having this? -

Who is it mainly for? -

Links to any content - 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

What do you want to see? -  

My favorite event planned and executed during my former time as HoS on other servers was as follows. 

Moon Base Map

Darkness Mod

Through whichever means chosen, an isolated cloning facility has been discovered. Troops must move in and secure the facility while fighting through failed clones (NPCs) as well as some clones which have failed, but retain their intelligence(PC, optical camouflage , melee only)

This is primarily a horror focused event, with troops forced to use flashlights to navigate the tightly spaced facility. Players in the role of failed clones will be using ambush tactics, coupled with optical camo to attempt to prevent the restoration of power and lighting. Any number of objectives can be given to troops, from securing data, to restoring power, or destroying the facility. 

Why should we add it? -  Amazing event, drives player base upwards

What are the advantages of having this? - See above 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -