Sanchez's' CERT 48 hour notice

Rick Sanchez

Hi.

I Have had a great time as a CERT member, It's been amazing. Thank you to Andrew and Livebait for the best training and most fun I have had on this server for a long time, Thank you also to all the TL's for your dedication to CERT and its members. However, It must come to a close. 

Thank you for my time. 

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

Nooooo :((((() 

Man everyone is resigning (although im inactive)

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Rick,

Thank you for serving in the Civil Emergency Response Team.

It was great to see you around, good luck on future endeavors. 

~ Ender, State Police Captain

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 hours ago, Ender said:

Rick,

Thank you for serving in the Civil Emergency Response Team.

It was great to see you around, good luck on future endeavors. 

~ Ender, State Police Captain

Everyone’s resigning:(

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison