John Wick'sUnban appeal- Denied

John Wick

Steam Name:  John Wick

Ingame Name: I don't renember.

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:426414899

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Shmoopy

Reason for Ban: Mass Racism/Mass NITRP/Misuse off staff tickets/Mass staff diss/Inpersonating Fame/Mass NCWS-extended by Jeff Jr.

Dispute: This ban was 1 year ago and at the time. The reoson i am appealing my unban appeal is because i am not sure that i can appeal permanent bans.

-support

pretty sure you cant appeal bans over a year ago 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Shmoopy was not a super admin, he could not have banned you in the first place, it had to be a super admin+ to perma ban you.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Shmoopy was not a super admin, he could not have banned you in the first place, it had to be a super admin+ to perma ban you.

Reason for Ban: Mass Racism/Mass NITRP/Misuse off staff tickets/Mass staff diss/Inpersonating Fame/Mass NCWS-extended by Jeff Jr.

it was extended by jeff

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

16 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Jeff Jr extended it

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, springs.exe said:

it was extended by jeff

Yes. Also i don’t think you should be allowed back due to your ban history. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

55 minutes ago, Chief_ said:
3 hours ago, springs.exe said:

it was extended by jeff

Yes. Also i don’t think you should be allowed back due to your ban history. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

17 hours ago, Randy said:

- Support Went into discord and posed as me pretending to be staff, pinging people for no reason i dont think you have good intentions after doing what you did

-Support

19 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

over a year bans cannot be appealed. 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin
On 2/27/2020 at 8:33 AM, John Wick said:

Yeah that's a -support from me due to the things you did and its over a year

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪