Please add scp-920 - Denied

Perkele5000

What you want to see? - SCP-920 aka Mr.Lost

Why should we add it? - 

we do not have that many scp's so adding him would be good for some new variety of testing

What are the advantages of having this? -

more tests conducted in more scp's by Jr and up researchers

Who is it mainly for? -

jr researchers and people who like to play as SCP's

Links to any content - none

-SUPPORT 

As i support the idea of implementing new SCP's but the one you have listed is not that appleaing and i dont think it will get played at all and just will waste a SCP slot on the server, there are more SCP's out there that will fill this spot better than 920

Edited by Randy

+/- leaning -

Yes we need more SCPs, but the way you describes in your post is just anorher 527, maybe if 920 had some actual RP or in game rules. Also we would need a swep to actually make people lost cause it works like a teleporter

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

2 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- leaning -

Yes we need more SCPs, but the way you describes in your post is just anorher 527, maybe if 920 had some actual RP or in game rules. Also we would need a swep to actually make people lost cause it works like a teleporter

It would be good if you provided a playermodel and swep for it.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

2 hours ago, starr said:

-support

I would like to see more of an idea here, like more info on why we should and what it will bring, also any links to contents or what we would be implemented exactly? 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

16 hours ago, Randy said:

-SUPPORT 

As i support the idea of implementing new SCP's but the one you have listed is not that appleaing and i dont think it will get played at all and just will waste a SCP slot on the server, there are more SCP's out there that will fill this spot better than 920

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

12 hours ago, starr said:

-support

I would like to see more of an idea here, like more info on why we should and what it will bring, also any links to contents or what we would be implemented exactly? 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

14 hours ago, Randy said:

920 is a Russian tank

Incorrect SCP 920 is Mr.Lost

If you try to travel with or approach him you will be transported to a different location with him and wont know where you are.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

45 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

Incorrect SCP 920 is Mr.Lost

If you try to travel with or approach him you will be transported to a different location with him and wont know where you are.

I was thinking of another SCP sorry

-Support, i really cant see how to implement this SCP.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 2/27/2020 at 1:10 PM, starr said:

-support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

-support

• idea needs more fleshing out (needs existing player model link, existing SWEP link(s) for things that could be used on this SCP)
  • Needs more convincing arguments for why this should be added (What aspects of RP & server gameplay would this change in a beneficial way?)
  • Needs better explanation of what the SCP does & how it would influence RP with others

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png