Ban appeal accepted but not given- Accepted

ramonjason98

Hello Ramonjason98,

Contact Senior-Management Team, on discord, teamspeak or private message on the forums. Make sure you follow the COC(Chain of Command), so you will contact a Head-Admin first and show them the proof of the appeal and they should unban you!

Now, I'm not sure if this is correct but Senior-Management Team do unban people once they have been accepted. So, it's quite unusual that you had to wait 5+ Months to be unbanned, which could mean that you could of ended up getting a blacklist and the staff member didn't notify. Maybe just double check your ban length again If you're blacklisted, you cannot appeal it! But otherwise it has been accepted and I'm not sure why it has taken this long to be unbanned. Just contact a Senior-Management Member starting from Head-Admin+ and just go over with the ban appeal and the reason etc!

If you have any other questions about anything else. Feel free to contact me on, discord, teamspeak, private message on the forums, etc. I would be happily to talk or answer any of your questions you may have, I'm always free so pop up and have a chat with me whenever!

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Munchies said:

Hello Ramonjason98,

Contact Senior-Management Team, on discord, teamspeak or private message on the forums. Make sure you follow the COC(Chain of Command), so you will contact a Head-Admin first and show them the proof of the appeal and they should unban you!

Now, I'm not sure if this is correct but Senior-Management Team do unban people once they have been accepted. So, it's quite unusual that you had to wait 5+ Months to be unbanned, which could mean that you could of ended up getting a blacklist and the staff member didn't notify. Maybe just double check your ban length again If you're blacklisted, you cannot appeal it! But otherwise it has been accepted and I'm not sure why it has taken this long to be unbanned. Just contact a Senior-Management Member starting from Head-Admin+ and just go over with the ban appeal and the reason etc!

If you have any other questions about anything else. Feel free to contact me on, discord, teamspeak, private message on the forums, etc. I would be happily to talk or answer any of your questions you may have, I'm always free so pop up and have a chat with me whenever!

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

I can’t find a COC and I’m out of touch on who is head admin these days , could you refer me to a COS 

4 hours ago, ramonjason98 said:

I can’t find a COC and I’m out of touch on who is head admin these days , could you refer me to a COS 

Hello Ramonjason98,

If you Hover over "BROWSE" You will be able to find the staff list! But the Head-Admin for PoliceRP is MyanDaBeast, and your Head-Of-Staff is Matthew! Contact MyanDaBeast first! They will probably see this anyways etc!

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

If you mean link for his old forums post that was accepted Matthew here you go don't know if you mean this but just in case you do

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

Link please.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4