What effects can 999 have on 066 after someone said E*** around him

Some Weeb

Format for Research Test Logs
Lore Name: The toys emotion or the toys HATE
SCP:066 and 999 

Question / Idea:When 066 is enraged after E word protocol has been broken can 999 calm him or is it some other means that drive him beyond emotion 
Background Research:066 has had a history of making damaging loud noise after ERIC has been said around him. I hope to explore if 999 can calm 066 in anyway is it emotion or other means that drive the toy
Hypothesis:999 will make a attempt to calm 066 to prevent harm to d class after E word protocol has been broken.

Observations (What Happened During Test):066 was aggressively trying to attack  class with ear piercing noise when 999 was release 066 was annoyed trying to roll around it but 999 kept trying to distract it and 066 eventually focused on 999 when 999 leaped on 066 hugging him and 066 was calmed 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 999 was almost acting as a bodyguard trying to stop 066 from causing harm. 999 was following 066 left and right before smothering 066 successfully calming him down to a pacified state

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):999 was completely focused on 066 and was not letting him by i believe when 999 smothered 066 was when it finally calmed 066 down  
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:Yes

cute.png

eric.jpg

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Grade:  77

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 15/20: I found that this followed the lore decently well but I would recommend looking a bit more into how 066 act as we don't actually think it has emotion 

Creativity: 20/20: This was creative and I am exited to see your next test.

Presentation: 14/20: It was bit wordy but I did like your uses of visuals to assist in your test 

Writing: 28/40: Your writing  was, again,  just bit wordy and I found just a few grammatical errors

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin