Security Colonel Hugo Stiglitz' Resignation

Hugo Stiglitz - USMC

Goodbye Hugo! I will never forget seeing you run around and do your thing. I have so many memories now of you when I was an enlisted. To name a few, if anybody is interested:

1. Demotion of LCPL Duhhhhh

2. 50 lbs of weed voice/solid snake impression during meeting, followed by Hugo threatening to shove Cryo's weapon up his...nevermind.... then arresting him.

2.5 . "You know what? I really like it. So im prolly gonna keep this voice for a little bit cuz its pretty cool. and it makes me think you know what? Im gonna be cool to you guys.... SGT Beepis how can I help you whats your question-GET THAT GUN OUTA MY FACE, MAJOR BEFORE I TAKE IT AND STICK IT SO FAR UP YOUR [REDACTED] YOU COUGH UP GOD[REDACTED] LEAD, YOU SON OF A [REDACTED]" -Hugo 

(I'm really glad I recorded that, hahahha).

Thank you Hugo! Goodbye! I will remember you everytime I play on GenSec!

• Like 1

no

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

DENIED 

After review of GENSEC we have decided not to let you resign this can be because your too awesome, or because we like war crimes 

You may attempt to resign again in hmmm..... NEVER UwU

Edited by gavinsawesome731
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

i am calling rang on you 

YOU CANT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I am going to miss you Hugo, I won't forget when you went into disguise as lower ranks it was a good time, I am going to miss you.

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

I just want you to know that I was never mad or disappointed in you, if you have thought so. You did an amazing job not only as a commanding officer but also as an NCO and an Enlisted. It really did seem like you got really bored and tired of this job, and I understand that. I can’t say exactly as to what is going on in real life, but time keeps ticking and it’ll eventually catch up. Hope to see you around. 

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

s tthat TH3!!

I have many fond memories that I treasure. You were there for me whenever times were tough and kept me in high spirits. I hope you one day you come back to show GENSEC the way of the war criminal!

Ima miss you dad ;-;

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU