Flase Warning

Hark

Thu Feb 27 01:26:41 2020SCP76561197960884756 ProtégéPlayerdiss

Stabby kept threatening to get my  MTF pack blacklisted (in VC) i said "whay are you being a ass".  What did i do? i was clocked in d block (upstairs) he didnt warn his buddy that was also a stealth op at the time but RDM  me 3 times for not leaving even thought the other SO was just sitting in there with a owp. Admin didnt care about anything other then me asking on why he was being a ass.

Thu Feb 27 01:22:57 2020SCP76561197960884756 ProtégéFailrp | Prop abuse

We were building in MTF Spawn no one had a problem with it, i guess i accidentally damaged a player. Let me note no one complained or called a admin, almost a hour later the incompetent admin warned me because he/she saw prop  dmg in the logs. During the issue with stabby.

Thu Feb 27 01:20:40 2020SCP76561197960884756ProtégéPlayerdiss

For Calling "Stabby" a Nob                                

The admin didn't punish me for anything that had to do with the actual disengagement with stabby, but instead warned me for none direct curing and a random bit of prop dmg (not a prop RDM), also how is calling someone a nob worthy of a warning?      

Wrong place Hark this part is for Imperial RP, by the sounds of it you want SCP-RP

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to correct section. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I don’t even really remember this sit happening so it is kind of hard to give my side of the story but I do feel like the one for calling Stabby a nob should get removed from your warns list as it isn’t something that I should have really considered player diss at the time.

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

Partially Accepted

Warn 1: Playerdiss - Appeal Accepted

Warn 2: Failrp | Prop abuse - Appeal Denied

Warn 3: Playerdiss - Appeal Approved

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021