1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Emoo

Steam Name: [GL] Emoo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126089388

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? : Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? :  I would like to join the Gaminglight support team as I feel it gives me the opportunity to further help the server in a passive sort of way. Everyday I am helping people in game to the best of my abilities so why not do the same but on teamspeak! I really enjoy helping people get into the community and allow them to have fun on the servers and I think that if someone doesn't have access to one of the main things we use (teamspeak) than they are losing  a key aspect of what the Gaminglight community entails. While support isn't always an issue in teamspeak I feel there is always room for improvement and I think I can put my best foot forward to help progress the support team. I mostly just want a better experience for the player and believe that I could provide that if I join the Support team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? : I believe that I bring a lot to the table such as activity, dedication, responsibility, and respect. With all of these aspects I feel that I could positively affect support to help the branch be more productive and give a good name to Gaminglight in a whole.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? : Hello my name is Emoo of the Gaminglight Support Team, how can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? : Yes I have.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

+Support

Hello Emoo,

Just would like to say, that you have a great detailed application. Your application has a great understanding about being a support member and it shows dedication. Good response for Question #7, a lot of positive mindsets in that answer. I don't know you personally but you seem like a genuine guy, that is willing to help the community out a lot! You're also apart of the Junior-Management Team, which is a big responsibility and takes dedication to get to that role! Which you have the requirements and knowledge to become a support member. I wish you the best of luck, I hope to see you as a support member!

If you have questions about these response whether it be confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums. I would be happily to talk about this! If you need anything else, feel free to also message me! I'm always free, so pop up for a chat! I would like to get to know you more!

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

- Great application 

- Very active

- Has good intentions 

- Knows the rules

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

3 hours ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Emoo,

Just would like to say, that you have a great detailed application. Your application has a great understanding about being a support member and it shows dedication. Good response for Question #7, a lot of positive mindsets in that answer. I don't know you personally but you seem like a genuine guy, that is willing to help the community out a lot! You're also apart of the Junior-Management Team, which is a big responsibility and takes dedication to get to that role! Which you have the requirements and knowledge to become a support member. I wish you the best of luck, I hope to see you as a support member!

If you have questions about these response whether it be confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums. I would be happily to talk about this! If you need anything else, feel free to also message me! I'm always free, so pop up for a chat! I would like to get to know you more!

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

Munchies with the paragraphs good luck! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support 

You are very active in TS and I would love to see you on the team Emoo you are a great guy that always strives to improve and your application was great  

If you have any questions shoot me a DM on discord or TS I would be happy to talk. 

{҉ RU Core Commander | Military Police Director | Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake  {҉

2 hours ago, !Jake! said:

+ Support 

You are very active in TS and I would love to see you on the team Emoo you are a great guy that always strives to improve and your application was great  

If you have any questions shoot me a DM on discord or TS I would be happy to talk. 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 2/27/2020 at 6:51 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Emoo,

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Advanced issues found

🤝
On 2/28/2020 at 5:55 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Hello Emoo,

Kind Regards

Munchies

- JMT obviously knows the rules.

- Great Role Model

- Active

- In TS a lot

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

-Don't know this guy personally but he's a Superadmin for a reason right? ❤️ 

-Great application and seems like an overall great, straightforward guy. 

-Seems to really enjoy the community.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

7 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

-Don't know this guy personally but he's a Superadmin for a reason right? ❤️ 

-Great application and seems like an overall great, straightforward guy. 

-Seems to really enjoy the community.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

- Active

- Great intentions

- Trusted member of the Gaminglight Community (Junior Management Team)

- Great application

Emoo is a great fit for our Support Team.

I hope to see you as a Support Team Member soon.

Good luck Emoo!

spacer.png

• Max locked this topic