Alum Frost / Zero / Crane Jr Vice Sovereign App

ZeroCMB

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Senior Guard Alum Frost (Lore Character name) Senior Guard Zero ( Real Name)

2. Why do you want to be a Sovereign Protector of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Sovereign Protector of this branch because the current VSOV is applying for Sovereign Protector or CMD and I believe he is gunna get it and I don't wanna leave our Battalion without a VCMD. I've also been told I am best fit to take this position. I love RG and I really want to be one of the guys that help lead it. People look upto me and when they do I really don't want to let them down. I feel the best way to show them im here for them is to be one of the guys they can come and talk to and the guys who leads them both rank wise and friendly wise.

3. What Level are you currently?:

Lore Senior Guard = CPT

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Soveriegn Protector for a branch? (100 Words):

The main purpose is to protect the Emperor of the Galactic Empire. To me there is more than just that in our purpose, I feel that our purpose is to protect all our VIP or Die Trying. I also feel that we are to show what other Battalion should be like, follow the Emperor order no matter what, Die serving the empire, that we are the most serious battalion possible. I mainly feel that a Vice Sovereign Purpose isn't to just protect the Emperor and occasionally other high ranking members, but to help lead the RG battalion is the right direction. I've don't what is possible as a Senior Guard and now I feel it is time to step up to the plate and make some better changes and lead the RG battalion down the right path.

5. Why should I trust you to be a Soveriegn Protector? (150 Words)

You should trust me because im already a senior guard and leading the RG in the right direction. Too my knowledge I've not done anything wrong in RG, I've made sacrifices that put me in jeopardy to make sure RG is ok and will still be around for the future. As a Vice Sov I feel it will give me more power to help  make good changes to RG, I will also be working very Closely with Chombos as me and him are good friends and are making changes to RG that will benefit the server. U should trust me because I am humble, hardworking, dedicated, and only wants what is best for RG. If u feel I shouldn't be in this position that is ok, please I only want what is good for RG. I tell anyone who promotes me to only promote if u will I am worthy. I don't wanna be in a position that no body wants me in and if I mess up I want people to help me make it right. I also use my power to do good and will not use it to do bad.

6.  What is your Lore Knowledge? from 1-10:

I would say about an 7-8

7. Explain your Lore Knowledge

My knowledge of lore is promising and I will increase this knowledge the more im in RG, but here is some lore I know:
Royal guard, known as the Emperors Royal Guard, are a protection unite used to guard what we know, The Emperor and sometimes vader along with other imperial high command units. We are the emperors bodyguard/protection unit who are silent, skilled, imposing, and use deadly force pikes. Although we may not speak as you may know VSOV+ can speak and that helps quite a bit. We multiple Lore Characters as you can see I am one, Alum Frost, Best friend of Sov Jax and the Friend Emperor Palpatine force Jax to kill in a duel. In addition to very serious requirements of size, strength, intelligence, and loyalty, only the most skilled soldiers can be RG. (I hope that this explains enough)

10.  How often can you be Online? :

Weekdays 3pm-9pm EST

Weekends All Day unless im sick or busy

Extra Info: 
If it goes to show anything of how dedicated and how much I want this position. Im Currently sick with a Fever of 101.27 and feel like crap. I don't want to let my battalion down because of that, so im here applying for VSOV.

Edited by ZeroCMB

I have waited for you to apply for this. 
+Support from Vice Sovereign Myn.

You are an excellent RG, and I hope you get it

+Active

+Takes charge

+Knows his role

~Vice Sovereign Myn Kyneugh

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 2/26/2020 at 7:01 PM, Chombos said:

+Active

+Takes charge

+Knows his role

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

On 2/26/2020 at 4:01 PM, Chombos said:

+Active

+Takes charge

+Knows his role

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 2/26/2020 at 5:01 PM, Chombos said:

+Active

+Takes charge

+Knows his role

+support

great leader and great guy! Keep it up!

~R Senior Guard Crane

On 2/26/2020 at 7:01 PM, Chombos said:

+Active

+Takes charge

+Knows his role

+1 From the Second Sister. Very professional and very good at RP. Would be a well deserved position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • BadAim locked this topic