Smeg's T-Mod App

♛.dembi.♛

Should Smeg Be Tmod?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should Smeg be tmod?

• Yeah
    • nah

What is your in-game name?: The Fifth Brother (Smeg)

What is your steam name?: dembi04

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:183416601

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, on many darkrp servers so are familiar with ulx. { Edit: Not staff on any other server btw the server closed down}

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) late 2019

What date did you make your forums account? Only recently due to an email glitch.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? N/A

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

Timezone: BST

Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Firstly, I believe i should be trusted in this position is because of the extreme amount of activity I put into the server. I believe I am well known in the community and can be seen as someone who does not lose their temper and can act calmly and effectively in many situations. I think i deserve this rank because i seriously believe I can help the server function smoother and easier with my ability to react fast and deal with a situation almost instantaneously. I think I could be of great use to the staff team and think I could take a lot of pressure off of many staff members hands and are willing to put lots of time and effort in being part of the staff team. I am very good at decisively making decisions and quickly so if any rules are being broken I believe i would be able to handle that situation flawlessly. I am very dedicated to providing a better role play experience to everyone on the server and would be delighted at the opportunity to help the community out, the staff out and the players out with my role and that would be my only purpose for me wanting this role, just to help everybody out a bunch. I have shown already I can get on with many people but also that I would never be biased towards anybody and if a rule was broken no one would receive ANY special treatment whatsoever and would face the correct punishment for the rule they broke but of course as the staff handbook states you cannot deal with a situation regarding yourself or a friend but even if a friend was involved i can assure you they would face the same punishment I would give to anybody else. Finally the last reason why I think I would be worthy of this position would be because of just how active I can be. Because of my timezone I am at collage when the server is at its lowest population and then perfectly available every day when the server is at its peak, I can be active at minimum 5-6 days a week and am willing to put a severe amount of effort if I was given this position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

Firstly of course you would remove them from the situation, meaning a tp away from the other players so their experience isn't ruined making that instantly the primary goal. Then you would proceed to freeze and strip them so that no more damage can be done. When they are cursing at you, you mute them and do not react to what they have to say and then finally alert them they are to be banned for 5 days (I realise t-mods cannot ban so you would then call a higher up and have them banned for 5 days as that is the correct punishment for MRDM)

Thank you for your time and I hope you can consider me to be a part of your already strong staffing team.

Edited by ♛.dembi.♛

On 2/26/2020 at 9:04 AM, [GL] Grant said:

Mega Mega ++++++Support

Responsible 

Good Application

Very Fit For Staff

Nice And Good Dude

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:04 AM, [GL] Grant said:

Mega Mega ++++++Support

Responsible 

Good Application

Very Fit For Staff

Nice And Good Dude

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Where do I even begin. Since my time meeting Smeg on Imperial RP, my experience has only gotten better. I have learned so much about the server from him. I was trained as a initiate to him in IQ, and from there he went beyond and did more for me than anyone else on the server. He helped me with learning the rules, navigating the ship, flying ships, joining factions, and leadership skills. I am proud to say I +1 this app, and I can think of no one better who deserves this position. I am happy to see my mentor go farther in Imperial RP and wish him the best of luck.

+Very Friendly

+very active 

+great leadership skills

+very knowledgeable on server rules and factions. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 6:15 AM, Vaydez said:

+support

seems fit for staff 

mature

nice and chill guy overall

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science