AR Skies - False Warn Report

Karooso

Your In-game: Karooso

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:185817930

The admin's name in-game: AR Skies

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: D-Class RDM Warning

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.faf9c99ef0a75b6b8c13579f7377acb8.png

Why do you think this warn was false: What happened was the D-Class spawned a prop, used the prop to climb on another D-Class, this was in the fenced area where you go to get picked by research, mind you, and proceeded to jump over him and on my screen went past the line in front of the D-Class. I killed him because he passed the line. I feel that this warning was false due to the fact that on my screen the D-Class passed the line, and furthermore, prop climbed to do it. Note, I counted down from 5 seconds, and at about 2 is when he fully jumped over. Furthermore, if the D-Class he was climbing over pushed him, he still crossed the line, and should have known of the dangers and consequences of falling/accidentally passing the line if that was what happened regardless.

Any extra information:

Edited by Karooso

- Support

Side note: That's not your Steam ID.

So, I was a security officer and was watching what happened. This guy jumped over another guy as the person behind him pushed him out of the line. You then proceeded to count down. "5, 4" then shot him without him even being able to back up. I got on staff since there was a good number of sits waiting to be taken. After I was finished with all of the sits, I went to bring you to tell you, you were getting a warning. You left the game so I grabbed your steam ID and warned you for RDM. When you hopped on the server I brought you and explained why you got the warning. You said okay and to return you. Any staff member can look at logs and his death position to back up my point.

Proof of the guy not being able to back up: 

2020_02_25_17_09_51_Window.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

Edited by Exodus

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

Thank you for letting me know about the steam ID, but the point I'm trying to make is the D-Class shouldn't have been spawning props in the first place, and at that point of view from your picture, you can't even see the prop being spawned. The D-Class knows 1. He's not supposed to be on people's heads, 2. If he falls over that line he will be shot, regardless of if he can back up, and 3. a HUGE riot was happening when I got there, so I wasn't going to take any chances. Just because it's not my job doesn't mean I don't have experience as a security officer, or that I'm not supposed to handle those situations, he was clearly trying to get in front of the other D-Class regardless of if he crossed the line. Furthermore, why would you warn me if the D-Class didn't even complain or give his side of the story? I've also seen countless security do this very same thing and they don't get warns? Just because I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time with a riot going on and a D-Class prop climbing over another and crossing the line, means I get a warning? The only reason why I'm putting up a fuss is that it's so unfair, I did nothing wrong, and if the D-Class was serious about wanting to be tested, he would have never climbed over the other one just to cut, and risk being shot. Why didn't the D-Class get a prop-climbing warn? There is just so much wrong with this situation. 

I think you'll be a great staff member, just don't settle on something and believe your right without hardly even considering the other person's situation, stress, and view of what happened.

+/-Support To me if they are on/past the red line it is a KOS but if I see they are getting pushed past it I would try and tell the other class d to move back first, also if a class d was prop climbing he/she should've been warned as well.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+

Gensec gives full authorization for kos on d class touching the red, the fact that the d class used a prop to get there in the first place is also problematic, I've gotten into multiple sits with skies about d block stuff and I had to explain some of the rules so if He can't begin to fully in depth memorize rules or at least not be trigger happy on matters He doesn't have knowledge on about I would be less one sided on this one.

I was given a 'verbal' for killing a d class sitting in a chair past the red line, the chair was not thrown mind You.

Sure I'll tell staff when d boys spawn props but when a d boy goes over the line on purpose they're kos, even if they accidentally did it.

Should I contact staff and refuse to kill d class that get phased through the map through prop exploitation if they're way ahead of the red line?

I've also I've seen skies on as security when no staff were on duty, and that's a infraction if I'm correct.

Also to add on to this, d class on top of the fence are kos.

NEVER FEAR DRAGINS HERE 

+ support 

i doesn't matter if the guy wasn't letting him in we can kill all d class who so much as touch the red thank you for your time nothing further 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

After reviewing what has been put forth, the D-Class in question was past the red KOS line. Whether the D-Class was able to walk back behind the KOS line or not is immaterial at that point, as GENSEC personnel are cleared to open fire on anyone past that line.

• Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021