Choose one  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ST PVT Laser 2437

What is your steam name?: J. Crawford

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:69779898

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I have been staff on ice fuse.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) a year ago

What date did you make your forums account? A year ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am not a rank on the server

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0

Have you donated? No not yet

What rank are you applying for? TMod

Have you read the staff guidelines and You will be tested on it: yes I have read them

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Yes

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)  i will try my hards and i hope i can help you and the server. i will do the best and i am more mature then the last time. i hope i can do my servies on the server as a staff member. i will like to get this server in shape where no miges can come on and mess up RP.how i am at doing the right thing, I will be able to devote my time to the community and be active. I am a fast responder and observer. Being able to join the staff team and to lend a helping hand is something I believe would be a fitting role for me. I am available for several hours each day as well as being flexible in different situations. Being able to maintain a good relationship with those you work with as well as the players and the rest of the community is something of high importance to me. I can jump in whenever needed and reach out to others without being asked. I can talk with players and staff in private to try and settle different situations or to help with advice or questions. If a negative situation or a scene of risk pops (perhaps players who are present to make a mess) I focus on keeping the conversation calm and to not act agressive.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would stay calm and try to see if i can reason with him/ her to see why they mass RDM and then warn them then call a higher admin to get help if he/ she doesn’t stop what he is doing 

Edited by J. Crawford

-support

Only just started playing on this server

Okay app but could be better

Seen you on once (Maybe Timezones)

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:45 PM, Pooders said:

-support

Only just started playing on this server

Okay app but could be better

Seen you on once (Maybe Timezones)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science