Honestly why doesn’t cookie just fire Technician Tommy

Samm

The people are rising up, forming a mob and banging on the utility bunk doors, demanding to see Technician Tommy

Clearly they must want to carry him through the facility while chanting that he should be promoted to Engineer

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

I will be moving Technician Tommy up to engineer next time I see him. He has done valiant work for the foundation, and deserves all sorts of commendation. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

10 minutes ago, CookieHugger21 said:

all i see is glowing reviews about tech tommy, i will talk with high command about promoting him :3 

I will get fired if i fire him

Dont fire him. Just make his death look like an accident. Or get A1 to murder him. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, Hoovy said:

I will be moving Technician Tommy up to engineer next time I see him. He has done valiant work for the foundation, and deserves all sorts of commendation. 

You have got to be kidding me?

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

The technician is clearly violating as many Foundation rules, with no intention to listen to follow directives. He clearly should be promoted to the next position available.

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 2/26/2020 at 12:09 AM, bdogz1 said:

Everyone on site: Please Tommy don't detonate the nuke

Tommy:

spacer.png

LUL XDDD

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Technician Tommy is no longer a person, he is an ideology

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Tommy is scp-5000

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Im going to make my janitors clean tommy from this realm if he doesn't stop nuking shit.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Bread locked this topic