Chombos Sovereign application

Chombos

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Chombos

2. Why do you want to be a Sovereign Protector of this branch? I would like to become the Sovereign Protector of my because we do not have a leader. It makes me very sad that our beloved leader Kennede has left us and I wish to fill in his place.

3. What Level are you currently?: Vice Sovereign

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Sovereign Protector for a branch? (100 Words): The Sovereign Protectors job is to lead the Royal Guard Battalion and make sure all our Guards are doing their job. As a Sovereign is the highest, most loyal and achieved rank. To be bestowed this rank in a graceful and tremendous honor. As a Sovereign we are to respect, trust, and Believe in our guards and know what they are capable of, why they deserve to stay, and how they could affect our battalion. From what I know as a Vice Sovereign, is that mainly since I am the only Official VCMDR+ in the battalion is that there is a major struggle and I believe that as a Commander of RG I will be able to change that. From the power of being a Sovereign, my purpose in battalion is to guide our Guards to a new level and enforce rules, bring them to an understanding and hope they enjoy and stay, and make sure no problems occur like in the past.

5. Why should I trust you to be a Sovereign Protector? (150 Words)  You should trust me as Sovereign Protector because I know my Duties as a Sovereign and I am currently a Vice Sovereign in the Battalion. So far I have done my job and have not messed up to my knowledge. I honestly hope I can start commanding as a Sovereign Protector, With this rank I will be able to accomplish many goals as I have always hoped to command. I do believe I can command and you should trust me as the Sovereign because I dearly wish to help our Battalion. The main reason in particular you can trust me is because I have a home in Gaminglight. I have been trusted of the rank of Senior Moderator and Gamemaster for quite some time now and have realized many times in my experience.

6.  What is your Lore Knowledge? from 1-10:  I would say probably 8 1/2

7. Explain your Lore Knowledge: My lore Knowledge is vast as I know a lot about RG, to give a brief understanding of my capability with lore:
Royal guard, known as the Emperors Royal Guard, are a protection unite used to guard what we know, The Emperor and Lord Vader. We are an elite unit of members served as personal bodyguards to the Galactic Emperor also known as Emperor Palpatine. The Emperor's guards were a silent, imposing, and deadly force armed with force pikes, Even though they make not speak. Sovereigns of this unit have that ability. In addition to strict requirements of size, strength, intelligence, and loyalty, only the most skilled soldiers. (This Should Explain my capability)

10.  How often can you be Online? : Depends on day. Weekends: Average around 5-7. Weekdays: Average Around 2-5

MY Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• Scoot locked this topic