LuckyGoose's Event Team Member

LuckyGoose

Application Format:

1- Name : LuckyGoose

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:81308264

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Admin

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $40

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 7 Months give or take. But I have been here for around 6 years.

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): Well I'm an admin so I know the rules fairly well. No one is perfect so no one should put they know the rules by heart.

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : What can I bring to the event team, well I can bring activity to the event team because we are lacking events. I have been gamemaster on other communities for clonewars and Starwars. I want to server to get more people and have more hands-on activities with them. Our server right now has event team members but I0 never really see events. One every now and then but I consider myself active and can help bring that activity to the team.  I'm a very good leader, Always respectful in any type of situation, and always have creative ideas. I can also spread positivity and to help make the event team stronger and better and improve it to be it's best.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : I have 0 warns.

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : Well the reason is that I noticed a lot of people either are leaving both staff and event team. So I said to my self well why not just help the event team out since no events are ever held. I'm trying to apply my self where PoliceRP needs me and since we are lacking events and the respected event team members. Helping out others with boredom by giving them a fun event would be a blast for me. I will make sure my events do not turn mingey and if they do then I will end the event immediately because I want to make sure every person has an enjoyable experience with my events. Even when I participate in the events I have a great time and as a long time member of the community that's what we like is to have fun so if I can do one thing as the event team member I can help keep the fun and have others enjoy the events as I did back in the day.

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? : I'm EST so anytime after 3 PM I'm free to help whenever.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+support

-active

-mature

-kind

I thought you were already event team lol good luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 2/25/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jayden said:

Major +Support

- Active

- Mature

- Responsible

- Experience with Events

A fantastic staff member and would be a perfect fit for Event Team!

Good luck Luckygoose!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 2/25/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jayden said:

Major +Support

- Active

- Mature

- Responsible

- Experience with Events

Good luck Luckygoose!

-utetwo

Good luck!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:56 PM, TheJayden said:

Major +Support

- Active

- Mature

- Responsible

- Experience with Events

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 2/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, Jayden said:

Major +Support

- Active

- Mature

- Responsible

- Experience with Events

Good luck Luckygoose!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 2/25/2020 at 11:00 PM, Jayden said:

Major +Support

- Active

- Mature

- Responsible

- Experience with Events

Good luck Luckygoose!

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• 2 weeks later...