CI Recruit App by Franz

Pyro Apprentice

In-game Name: Franz, Uberlaiden, Uber

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74746131

DiscordID: Bumboclatt

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have been longing to join CI for a long time. I am good at rping and can provide good skills for combat. My aim is pretty good and I have good trigger discipline. I can follow orders that are given to me and can keep my cool most of the time. The only reason I would get mad is if someone is insulting me for no reason but if that will cause a problem, I will take care of it. I enjoy interacting with this community and have enjoyed many moments on it. I am good at gunplay and combat in general, Usually in CQC (Close Quarters Combat). I am LVL 30 with about 3 days play time on the server. I am a PFC in Nu7, a CPL in Gensec, and a Researcher.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am good at keeping my cool and I very rarely yell. My aim is pretty decent and I enjoy working in teams, so long as my teammates are enjoyable to be around. I enjoy comedy and I am very hospitable. I can provide a combat trained ready soldier for raids and operations whenever I am needed.

How active can you be? Everyday depending on the time, about 3-6 hours

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by Pyro Apprentice

In-game Name: Christopher

SteamID: 7656119888023441

DiscordID: chris org1 #6539

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore: 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I now a lot of lore and i think it wold be fun to help class d and s.c.p too be free and i'm really good at gun but i am really really good at it working as a team i follow order win i am too do so and i don't talk back and i'm good at make a planning and operations i think i wold be a vary good asset to the team. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? i am not a liar and i am always online if you need me i respond really fast.

How active can you be i am pretty active i have a time zone cen so i am mostly on at 4pm to 9pm or on week end 3 to 11 pm.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: i only have Discord

Edited by cjc90909

16 minutes ago, cjc90909 said:

In-game Name: Christopher

SteamID: 7656119888023441

DiscordID: chris org1 #6539

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore: 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I now a lot of lore and i think it wold be fun to help class d and s.c.p too be free and i'm really good at gun but i am really really good at it working as a team i follow order win i am too do so and i don't talk back and i'm good at make a planning and operations i think i wold be a vary good asset to the team. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? i am not a liar and i am always online if you need me i respond really fast.

How active can you be i am pretty active i have a time zone cen so i am mostly on at 4pm to 9pm or on week end 3 to 11 pm.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: i only have Discord

make your own post. don't reply on someone else's with your own app