Have Molotovs be removed from CC's - Denied

Gunther

What you want to see? - Have the Molotovs be either a blacklisted weapon from CC's or if it is, have all CC's remove that from their loadout.

Why should we add it? - Molotovs are OP. The CC's spawn with 3 of them, the damage it does is 30 plus 1 for a total of 15 seconds. D-Class are the only ones who own it, and it's a devastating weapon, considering it does AOE damage and create huge flames that block our vision and burn multiple people at once. And considering SMT made it so CC's could get the Flaregun, why is it allowed the CC's can get Molotovs. Also, since D-Class CC's have only a minute and a half NLR, that means they can hit us twice before any one of our NLR's are up.

What are the advantages of having this? - D-Class don't have an OP weapon, it doesn't lag us, and it balances out CC's like Reznov and D-####.

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class CC's

Links to any content - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I don't think we allow Molotovs anymore 

But any cc that had them prior to that rule got to keep them if I'm right about the rule

But is it really that hard to get a fire extinguisher and put them out

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

I don't think we allow Molotovs anymore 

But any cc that had them prior to that rule got to keep them if I'm right about the rule

But is it really that hard to get a fire extinguisher and put them out

That's not the problem, we can get extinguishers but the fact is, the can take up the entire area with fire, and then mow us down with MP7's, trying to extinguish it leaves you wide open for an attack, and since the fires are so big and spread out, its hard to counter them since you are stuck behind fire. And then combine that with 3 CC's who all have the molotovs, that means there is nowhere to go since the entire area is up in flames.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Hello Gunther,

As annoying as they are, usually they can only throw 1 at a time per like 5-10s and having at least 2-3 people with a fire extinguisher whos jobs become to extinguish in this situation usually fixes it. I hate the things for the very same reason you state, it is an enclosed space and there is not much room to go if theres 2-3 fire pits in our security area. But its not annoying enough to the point of being broken like the hammers were. I did assume however that they got grandfathered.

Because of these reasons, I'm going to -Support. Its annoying but its not broken.

Edited by Matricies

- support 

Sorry but the only time molotovs are dangerous is when you think it's a good idea to keep running into them like its literally a easier version of the floor is lava 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support for this, but maybe we can add a rule so that only 1 molotov may be trown at a time? so that 1 CC cant create a sea of fire on his own?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

17 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Gunther,

As annoying as they are, usually they can only throw 1 at a time per like 5-10s and having at least 2-3 people with a fire extinguisher whos jobs become to extinguish in this situation usually fixes it. I hate the things for the very same reason you state, it is an enclosed space and there is not much room to go if theres 2-3 fire pits in our security area. But its not annoying enough to the point of being broken like the hammers were. I did assume however that they got grandfathered.

Because of these reasons, I'm going to -Support. Its annoying but its not broken.

Only have problems when people don't get fire extinguishers. Literally gave the order for bout 5 enlisted to get fire extinguishers and none did, or at least none used them. It's balanced if You take certain steps.

Edited by ༺﴾Λtherea ﴿༻