[SCP-173 Test] Junior Researcher Corgi Test 173

YoungerM

Lore Name: Junior Researcher Corgi
SCP: SCP-173

Question / Idea: Is it possible to prevent the sight of 173 By using a Paper Bag?
Background Research: If 173 can not move in the introduction of Eye-sight would it be possible to make SCP-173 Not see the target?
Hypothesis: Placing a Paper Bag over the anomaly's "Head" would it be able to see?

Observations (What Happened During Test): The Class-D Had failed to put on the brown paper-bag, As several screams could be heard from the containment, the screams had been cut short due to 173 snapping the Class-D's neck, it took a few calls for the Junior Researcher conducting the test to notice that the Class-D Had died. After checking how the SCP Had looked the bag had been half on, Only drooping off oh the "Head"
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: ███N/A███

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The possible overwhelming fear of being next to SCP-173 Could have ultered the results. My next test, if I choose to investigate further, will be to try to get the paper bag on before-hand
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: From my Knowledge It would not seem so, Due to the bag being half on it would seem it was unfazed by it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Grade: (C) (71%)

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 12/20: I will give you this grade due to the fact that this test has failed and my opinion this wouldn't really have any effect on 173 at all since his "eyes' are spray painted.

Creativity: 15/20: I mean if you think about it in lore this would have been already done but since this is our server it's creative enough.

Presentation: 14/20: You followed the format but could have added some pictures or colors.

Writing: 30/40: Your writing is fine but next time add more detail.

• Like 1

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium